STEEL DIVER 3DS
- 3DS Your selected format is 3DS
- Steel Diver was originally a tech demo for Nintendo DS; it has since been redeveloped for Nintendo 3DS. Steel Diver is a 3D action game in which the player takes control of a submarine and guides it through three different types of stages
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
STEEL DIVER Product Details
The game uses the Touch Screen in novel ways for each mode; there is simulation of the inside of a submarine with levers and switches to control the vessel for Mission and Periscope Strike modes.
The player can also share the game with another by using Download Play; this opens up Steel Commander into a 2- Player experience.
Steel Diver is an action-packed submarine combat game from Nintendo that immerses players in amazing 3D environments. Branching paths, split-second decisions and attacks from enemy ships make for a thrilling undersea adventure. The mix of 3D game play and one-of-a-kind controls—using the gyroscope and touch screen of the Nintendo 3DS system—makes for an unique combination that must be experienced to be believed.
Steel Diver on Nintendo 3DS Features:
- Unique Touch Screen controls for each mode
- Control a submarine to fight sea battles in 3D
- Battle friends in Steel Commander mode using Download Play
- Use motion controls to find enemy ships via periscope
- Missions: The player must navigate his submarine to the end of the course, avoiding obstacles and enemies.
- Periscope Strike: The player must, using the periscope, track down and sink enemy ships using torpedoes. This is done by the player actively turning around while holding the console; the motion controllers in the Nintendo 3DS will recognise the player’s movement and change the perspective of the periscope in-game accordingly (i.e., if the player turns left, the view in the periscope will also turn left). It is highly recommended to use a swivel chair to play this mode.
- Steel Commander: Similar to the board game Battleship, the player/s must hide ships around a grid/map and the goal is to try to sink those of his enemy on his own map using a submarine.
- There are three submarines in the game to correspond with three different difficulty levels.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.