- PlayStation 2
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- PC Games and Downloads
Hit the streets with your favourite footballers and show you've got the skills to hit the big time in FIFA 11 Wii. Now there are two ways to play—traditional 11 versus 11 football matches plus a new street football mode. Hit the pitch for a Wii-specific take on customary 11 versus 11 football matches with over 30 officially licensed leagues, 500 teams, and more than 15,000 players to choose from. Or, hit the streets to compete in 5 versus 5 street matches with the world’s elite players.
FIFA 11 Wii features numerous gameplay enhancements that bring the beautiful game to life on the Wii console. An all-new attacker vs. defender trick system creates head-to-head battles as you move up the pitch, performing dozens of elaborate new tricks to throw the defender off-balance. The new button-based shooting mechanic puts control back in the users’ hands – and with new shot types and animations you’ll find all-new ways to score each game. Blast, finesse, chip or tap it by the keeper for the goal that lifts your team to glory!
Hit the Streets with players decked out in street wear. Each player boasts a distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match. Use the wall to jump past defenders or bank passes to teammates. Choose to play arcade style and you can build up and then activate your power meter to blast shots, ignite a speed burst or send shockwaves over your opponents.
Challenge your rivals in the hottest locales around the world, everywhere from Brazil to London to the streets of France. The stage is set for victory with a soundtrack that brings the culture of the area to life. Plus, for the first time on Wii, test your game in an indoor setting. Customize the game to suit your style of play. Choose from different match types—first to score, Tug of War or timed—and from a variety of different goals to test your skills, including elevated nets for lofted touch shots, wall goals for continuous action and mini nets to test accuracy
- New Trick System: Ultra-responsive controls and an easy-to-use trick system give you instant control over your idols. Pull off impossible moves - like rainbow flicks, 360 degree spins, scorpion kicks and more - with relative ease to show you've got the skills to hit the big time.
- New Shooting Mechanic: The new button-based shooting mechanic puts control back in the users’ hands. New shot types and animations create new ways to score each game. Blast, finesse, chip or tip it by the keeper for the goal that lifts your team to glory!
- Hit The Streets: Decked out in street wear, compete in 5 versus 5 street matches. Customize the rules of each match for a true test of skill. Plus, a variety of different types of goals, including elevated and mini nets - take challenges to a different level.
- Exotic Locations: Challenge your rivals in the hottest locales around the world, everywhere from Brazil to London to the streets of France. The stage is set for victory with a soundtrack that brings the culture of the area to life. Plus, for the first time on Wii, test your game in an indoor setting.
- Wall Play: Use the environment to your advantage. Run up walls to skip past defenders or bank passes to open teammates. Use your angles to deflect shots off the wall and past the keeper for the match-winning goal.
- User-Controlled Celebrations: Manoeuvre your player around the pitch to perform celebrations after every goal. Plus, unlock hidden celebrations, too.
- Play With Your Heroes: Every player boasts their own, distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match.
- Hit The Pitch: Play a traditional 11 versus 11 football match, choosing from over 500 licensed teams from over 30 leagues, and featuring licensed kits and authentic stadiums.
- In-game Street Power-ups: Build up momentum in your power meter and then activate game boosters at key moments in the game. Choose from power blasts, shockwaves, shoulder barges, big versus little and more. Or turn them off to play a more authentic street style.
- Tournament Mode: Play in a variety of different offline tournaments to test your skills. Play with your friends, play against them.
- 2v2 Online Play: Play with a friend against two other gamers online. Play together to reach the top of the International Leader board.
- Battle for Glory: Make strategic decisions as the manager of your club. Set a goal and succeed and your team will enjoy performance enhancements; fail and watch your team’s stats decline.