F1 2013 Classic Edition PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Drive Classic F1 Cars of the 80’s and 90’s in the Classic Edition of F1 2013.
- Drive all the cars on all the circuits from the F1 2013 Season.
- Take part in community races, challenges and events powered by RaceNet.
- Experience the rush of an F1 Grand Prix from the Driver’s seat as you go fole the chequered flag.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and star drivers from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the McLaren-Mercedes for the first time, and includes all of the new drivers, updated rules, tyre changes and remodelled handling to authentically reflect the challenge and exhilaration of racing 2013’s stunning roster of FORMULA ONE cars. A range of game enhancements, split-screen and online multiplayer, plus new and returning game modes, delivers the most complete FORMULA ONE experience in videogame history.
NEW Classic Content F1 2013 - CLASSIC EDITION breaks new ground to include official classic FORMULA ONE content for the first time in the series in an expansive brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker. F1 Classics allows players to race against a mixture of original drivers and renowned team legends in iconic cars and features four historical circuits. Classic content can be enjoyed across a range of game modes including quick race, a custom championship, time trial and in split-screen and online multiplayer modes. Players will race on grids featuring FORMULA ONE cars and drivers from different eras, experiencing the differing handling characteristics and feeling the evolution of technology over the years, providing an eye-opening contrast to the cars simulated from the 2013 season.
F1 Classics: 1980s Content includes:
- Five iconic cars from Ferrari, Williams & Lotus
- Ten legendary drivers including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger and others
- Circuito De Jerez – Former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX
- Brands Hatch – Legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
- Six Iconic cars from Ferrari & Williams
- A host of famous drivers including David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine, Alain Prost, Jacques Villeneuve and others
- Classic Tracks Pack includes:
- Imola – Former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIX
- Estoril – Past home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX
Expanded Young Driver Test - Based on the real world event, the Young Driver Test based at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina, where young drivers set out to earn a drive in FORMULA ONE, is expanded and tuned to ease novice players into the world of FORMULA ONE. Day One will use tutorials and explanatory videos to get new players quickly racing competitively. Day Two sets a series of increasingly demanding challenges, inviting repeat plays as gamers set to improve their score and master elite driving techniques, and unlock further race seats for their career.
Mid-Session Saves - Mid-session saves allows players to experience a complete long race weekend at their own pace rather than commit the 180 minutes plus session time required to complete a race weekend in one go.
Glorious FORMULA ONE - Codemasters Birmingham is building on their own expertise, the continued evolution of the award-winning EGO Game Technology Platform and cross-studio advancements from the DiRT and GRID teams to produce a game that makes yet another dramatic leap forward in graphical and technical quality. F1 2013 will immerse players in the world’s most visually striking sport and set the benchmark for how good a racing game can look. Another step forward for realistic driver AI behaviours will further immerse players in the unique races only FORMULA ONE can provide.
Grand Prix Mode Returns - F1 2013 reinstates the Single Player Championship Mode. Players can once again step into the shoes of their favourite driver and race in a single race or complete a full or custom FORMULA ONE season in the pursuit of racing glory.
Full RaceNet Integration - Codemasters’ free Community Hub RaceNet will extend players’ FORMULA 1 experience in the game and beyond the box. F1 2012 launched with RaceNet in beta mode and has already seen over 36 million races completed by registered members. In F1 2013 RaceNet will offer connected players regular in-game challenges, scenarios, community-wide challenges, visual stats and game progress updates to compare with their friends. Access for players is free via desktop, mobile or via dedicated apps allowing players to stay connected to their F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION experience, and their progress in other Codemasters racing games, wherever they are.