Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Upper Echelon Edition - Only at GAME Xbox 360
- The Upper Echelon comes packed with extra in game content including “The Dead Coast” single and multiplayer map as well as extra gadgets and weapons.
- Sam Fisher dons the infamous goggles once again, to do what he does best, infiltrate and execute his mission.
- Experience a thrilling story as a group of terrorists is an ultimatum to the US government, The Blacklist.
- Sam Fisher gets all the best toys as he gets outfitted with new and old gadgets such as the returning Sticky Shocker and Karambit Knife.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£6.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Splinter Cell Blacklist GAME Exclusive Upper Echelon Edition
The Splinter Cell Blacklist Upper Echelon Edition is only available at GAME and includes:
- The Dead coast single player and co-op map
- A pair of gold goggles
- The legendary Upper Echelon Suit
- Early access to the HK 416 Assault Rifle - GAME Exclusive
- Elite Digital Ghillie Suit - GAME Exclusive
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
The terrorist clock is counting down and only Sam Fisher can stop it in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for Xbox 360
The latest thrilling chapter in the classic espionage series sees Sam Fisher in command of the new 4th Echelon and tasked with saving the world by any means necessary. Skills, weapons and gameplay all get an upgrade as Fisher and his team hunt down the terrorists while there's still time!
Key Features of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for Xbox 360
- A thrilling plot fitting for the master of modern espionage
- Sam Fisher is back and operating without restrictions
- New gameplay features including Killing in Motion
- Unleash the power of 4th Echelon Prototypes
- Build a new Echelon and enjoy a fully integrated experience aboard the Paladin
The Blacklist. An ultimatum issued by a group of terrorists tired of the American military presence all over the globe. A deadly countdown of escalating terrorist attacks on U.S. interests.
With the Third Echelon winding down its operations following a Presidential Order, President Patricia Cornwell forms the 4th Echelon, a new elite force made up of operatives from different agencies who report directly to the President herself. And the man in charge of the 4th Echelon is none other than legendary agent Sam Fisher. Their mission: track down the terrorists responsible for the Blacklist Threat before the clock counts down to zero - by any means necessary.
The Sam Fisher of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist is a return to the roots of character, seeing him once again slip into the shadows as easily as he slips into his trademark panther suit and goggles. But this is also a new Sam Fisher, one who is older and wiser and now has the authority to act above the law to get the job done. Your mission will take you to locales all over the world, and you can use any methods you deem necessary to find those responsible.
This means you can operate without restrictions. Choose to take the traditional stealthy path by hiding and ghosting in the shadows until it's time to strike. Or use your newly upgraded agility for a more kill-happy approach. However you play, you'll be rewarded with Assault points for straight-up kills, Panther points for pounce attacks from the dark, and Ghost points for remaining undetected.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist introduces new gameplay features that will let Fisher - and you - complete his mission. Killing in Motion is a new mechanic that allows Sam to take down multiple enemies at once, offering lethal precision in one fluid motion, especially when combined with the returning Mark and Execute mechanic. Plus there's Active Sprint, which boosts his speed and agility letting you sprint, leap and climb with ease and fluidity. You can even shout your commands as you play using Kinect for Xbox 360.
But where would Sam Fisher be without his gadgets? Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist boasts a number of 4th Echelon Prototypes for you to play with, offering some unique twists to series favourites. The sticky shocker and Karambit knife return, revamped and reinvented for the new era, with even more new and improved weapons that will help you scout ahead, remotely mark your targets and infiltrate the enemy. Plus Sam's suit gets an upgrade, too, and can continue to be customised throughout the game using the various points you have earned.
The 4th Echelon is your team, your way. Fisher is joined by technical ops manager Anna "Grim" Grimsdottir, resident hacker Charlie Cole, and CIA operative Isaac Briggs who brings the extra firepower. A fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources, the 4th Echelon is based on the Paladin, a stealth airliner repurposed to suit the needs of your team. The Paladin is home to you and your comrades, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist gives you the freedom to roam the decks between missions, forming relationships with your team and taking on side missions. And you'll always know when the next mission is ready to begin thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI will let you receive data about terrorist attacks in real-time, both on the Paladin and on the move, as well as serving as a hub for you to buy upgraded gear and weapons throughout the game.