Release Date: 01-Feb-2013
Three classic encounters with gaming's best-dressed assassin are reborn in glorious HD in the Hitman: HD Trilogy for PlayStation 3.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money include over forty incredible missions for Agent 47, presented in high definition on today's consoles for the very first time. Whether you're a Hitman veteran re-living past glories, or a new fan who craves more of 47's unique style of… elimination, the Hitman: HD Trilogy gives you a great new opportunity to fulfil these classic contracts.Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
The first sequel sees you step into the smart suit of Agent 47 as he tries to distance himself from his violent past and discover his real identity. But you'll soon find yourself pulled into the world of assassins when tricked by a twisted Russian crime boss with an eye to assist rogue coutnries for his own financial gain. Caught in a ring of deceit, you'll learn that now you have become a target - of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin.Key Features of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- 20 missions situated in exotic locations
- Choice of 1st or 3rd person viewpoints
- Mid-mission save options
- Enhanced inventory system shopping
- New ranking system
- Multiple styles of play
- Massive arsenal of weapons
- Advanced level design & engine dynamics
The next chapter in the Hitman saga introduced even more missions, even more suspense and action, and even more ways to make the perfect kill. Beginning with Agent 47 wounded and trapped in Paris, Hitman Contracts explores the dark psychology of the life of an assassin, proving to be one of the most disturbing episodes in the series.Key Features of Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money
- A perfect mix of action, strategy and stealth
- Story-enhancing cut scenes
- Short but engaging gameplay
- New styles of play to master
When fellow assassins from Agent 47’s contract killing firm, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing that he may be the next target, Agent 47 travels to America, where he Prepares to Make a Killing.Key Features of Hitman: Blood Money
- Welcome to the USA: Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
- All-New Game Engine: Now with a number of new moves including the ability to create accidents and to dispose of bodies as well as a re-vamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
- New Blood Money System: Use your hard-earned cash to bribe the press, keep your picture out of the morning paper. Or you can customize and upgrade your weapons to match your personal style of assassination. The choice is up to you.
- Assassin Rivalry: Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of assassins competing to take out high-priced targets, and may even become the primary target himself.
- Rookie Training: New to the world of assassinations? New rookie mode and levels of difficulty will give you all the training needed.
- Environmental Danger: Drop a priceless chandelier or use a remote bomb all new accident system allows for more freedom in choosing the method for taking out the target. Customisable weapons
- New gameplay techniques - Distract enemies, make your kills look like accidents, dispose of bodies in various ways, use human shields & plant decoy weapons
Suitable for people aged 18 and over.