Order before Friday 5PM to receive on Monday 3rd Nov
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Power Changes Everything.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes a grounded look into the future of warfare that sees Private Military Corporations', such as Atlas Corporation led by Jonathon Irons, Academy Award Winning actor Kevin Spacey, becoming the dominant military force for nations around the globe. Through this use of PMC's borders have been redrawn and the rules of war have been re-written.
Become empowered with a powerful exoskeleton that will enhance your abilities giving you unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed. Not only do your natural abilities receive an upgrade but you'll also gain access to all-new gameplay mechanics not yet seen in a Call of Duty title such as covert cloaking abilities, boost jumps and grappling.
This is a new kind of warfare, where Hover bikes and an all-new class of directed-energy weapons are the norm. where you can use your exoskeleton to get unprecedented tactical freedom!
Answer the Call of Duty and experience Advanced Warfare.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Preview
Featuring Hollywood talent, a slick new game engine and futuristic weapons and tech, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is looking to be the most ambitious Call of Duty title to date, and possibly the most fun...
Advanced Warfare Personalisation Pack
Only at GAME
Preorder Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and receive an Advanced Warfare personalisation pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II - which includes weapon camo, reticle, playercard, patch and background all available for use now!
The Advanced Warfare Personalisation Pack for use in Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 includes Weapon Camo, Reticle, Playercard, Background and Patch.
The Advanced Warfare-themed Personalisation Pack for use in Call Of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 includes Weapon Camo, Calling Card and 3 Reticles (Only available on selected Scopes).
Advanced Arsenal Pack
Pre-order Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare and get access to the Advanced Arsenal, featuring a custom bullet brass themed exoskeleton and the EM1 Quantum, an all-new directed energy weapon, for use in multiplayer gameplay.
Be ready for combat on day one in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare with the Advanced Arsenal.
Preorder Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and receive a code to save £60 on a paintballing experience for 8 people!
Pelt your friends into submission in one of the most exciting games you'll ever be a part of! Paintball is a high adrenaline sport that will test your skills in strategy, leadership and teamwork! For everyone who preorders Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, you'll also receive a code which enables you to purchase this thrilling experience for £19 instead of £79! If that wasn't enough, you'll also get 100 paintballs to give you a head start on the day and lunch will be provided for you!
Click here to find out more about paintball and where you can go to redeem your code.
Preorder Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare now to receive your code on November 3rd!
Tune in right here from 9pm Sunday 2nd November for our Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare LIVE show! Well be taking an early look at the game and giving away prizes. We'll also have messages, dev tips and an exclusive interview with Michael Condrey, co-founder of Sledgehammer Games!
That's not all, we'll also be hosting a special GAME Community Team Atlas vs Team Sentinel match during the show and will be dishing out a special Day Zero bonus to 5,000 lucky gamers who back the winning team, starting right now! You can get involved and support one of these teams by downloading the free GAME App and using the brand new Scan-It! mode!
Please note: To take part in the Atlas Vs. Sentinel coompetition you will need to scan the logos from a desktop
Scan the Team Atlas or Team Sentinel logo using Scan-It! on the GAME App for a special video message from SH Games and to select that team! Choose your team well, as we'll take your first scan as your selection! If your chosen team wins, so do you! We'll send 5,000 gamers on the winning team an email with details of how to claim their Day Zero bonus! So download the GAME App, pick wisely and tune in Sunday 2nd November from 9pm to see who will triumph in what will be a fantastic Day Zero celebration of the launch of Advanced Warfare!
*Receive a day early 03/11/2014 when you preorder.
**Preorder Bonus Terms and Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. If you place your preorder between Friday 2nd May 2014 until 11:59pm on Tuesday 6th May 2014, will receive your code on Wednesday 7th May 2014. If you place your preorder after 00:01am Wednesday 7th May 2014, your code will be emailed to you once your preorder is confirmed. Please ensure your email address is correct before placing your preorder. This offer is only valid against mint boxed copy of the game and not the download or preowned version. Only one code will be issued per order. This offer is exclusive to Game Retail Limited.
To redeem your Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare themed Personalisation Pack for use in Call of Duty Ghosts and Call Of Duty: Black Ops II go www.callofduty.com/personalizationpack and enter the code you have received.
In order to qualify for this offer you will need to:
Own either an Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 with a valid Gold Xbox Live membership or PlayStation Network account.
Have a unique Xbox LIVE Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID.
Redeem your code before November 3rd 2014
In order to activate the redemption code you will need to:
Log on to www.callofduty.com/personalizationpack, from 5th May 2014.
Complete the redemption code process as outlined on the website (by entering your name, email, Gamertag and Unique Redemption Code)
Content will appear in-game from the 13th May, after a Title update to Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
***Paintball Combat for Eight Terms and Conditions: Purchase any version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and receive a discount code entitling the recipient to £60 off a Paintballing Combat Experience for 8 People when entered at checkout. Discount Code is redeemable against the Paintball Combat Experience only, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Code can only be redeemed Once. You will only receive one code per order. Discount code will be emailed to you. All customers who have already pre-ordered Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will receive their code on 28/10/14. All customers who preorder Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare between 28/10/14 and 02/11/14 will receive their code on 03/11/14, and all customers who order Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare between 03/11/14 and 10/11/14 will receive their code on 11/11/14. Discount code is valid until 25/11/14. Please ensure that the email address in your GAME account/order is valid before completing your purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified after. The Paintball Combat Experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year. All participants must be 10 years or older. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. The offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. This offer is valid online in the UK only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
***Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Winter Kit Terms and Conditions - Only at GAME for £20 when bought with any version of the game or the console. Offer is valid for a limited time or while stocks last. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. The offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. This offer is valid online in the UK only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
****TeamAtlas vs TeamSentinel Scan-It! FREE ENTRY Terms and Conditions By entering this competition you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
The "Promoter" is Game Retail Limited. trading as GAME.co.uk - Company RegistrationNo: 7837246, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ ("GAME")
1. This free entry competition is open to UK and Eire residents; you must be over 18 years of age to enter. Winners will be asked for proof of age upon point of redemption; GAME reserves the right to withdraw the prize on the failure of providing valid proof of age. Employees of GAME, or any of their subsidiary or group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
No purchase of any goods or services is necessary to be eligible for entry into this competition.
3. Entries must be received by the Promoter by 9:30pm on Friday 31st October 2014 GMT (the "Closing Date") in order to be eligible for the free entry competition.
4. Entrants MUST have an up to date email address attached to their GAME Reward Account and MUST be opted in to be contactable by email (before SUNDAY 00:01am) in order to be eligible to receive their Day Zero bonus.
5. Winners MUST redeem their Day Zero bonus at a GAME Day Zero Midnight launch before 4am Monday 3rd November. The bonus will then be credited to winners by 5pm Tuesday 4th November.
6. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to #GAMEplaysCOD, Community Team, GAME, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ.
7. GAME reserve the right to jointly provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, GAME reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
8. GAME accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, or other documents related to the prize. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this draw and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
9. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that you agree to participate in publicity if you win.
Should your entry be deemed to be the winning entry, you grant the Client a non-exclusive, freely assignable, UK territorial royalty free license in any intellectual property rights or other rights vested in your entry for three months from 31th October 2014 and shall procure that any other team members agree to the same.
Upon submission of your entry, you grant the Promoter a perpetual, nonexclusive, freely assignable, worldwide license in any intellectual property rights vested in the entry enabling non-commercial use of the entry, for example on its website or social media channels. You agree to waive all moral rights in relation to the entry and shall procure that any other team members agree to the same.
11. GAME's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. GAME shall not be liable for any damage injury loss consequential or otherwise caused by participation in the prize draw or use of any prize. Nothing shall exclude GAMEs liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
12. This promotion is governed by English Law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.