Resident Evil Biohazard
Release date: 24.01.17
Resident Evil™ 7 biohazard sets a new course for the Resident Evil™ series as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. Set within a sinister plantation in Dulvey, Louisiana and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players are introduced to the mysterious Baker family - including Jack and Marguerite, who have seemingly been missing from the area with no recent contact to anyone.
Players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil™ 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
Resident Evil™ 7 biohazard is scheduled for release on PlayStation 4 (the full gameplay experience will also be available via the included PlayStation VR Mode), Xbox One and Windows PC (Steam and Windows 10 Store) on January 24, 2017.
Opening the doors to a new era of horror
- The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, Windows PC and PlayStation VR
Returning to the series' roots
- Resident Evil™ 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series' signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter. The classic inventory system returns but with limited space meaning players must choose what they carry with them carefully, making sure they remember to pack their green herbs!
Immersive, visceral horror
- A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal.
Welcome to the family!
- Introducing Jack and Marguerite Baker, residents in the plantation house in Louisiana but no-one has seen or heard from them for a while causing all kinds of rumours and speculation to develop.
- A frightened young woman who seems to go by the name Mia appears in the plantation. Who is she? Why has she been taken by Marguerite Baker?
Step inside the plantation
- Explore the dark sinister hallways and take shelter in the hidden passages. Can you find somewhere safe to hide from the evil lurking all around in the shadows?
Built from the ground up on the RE Engine
- Capcom's brand new VR compatible.
Resident Evil™ 7 Biohazard - Collectors Edition
The creepy collector's edition to end all collector's editions. The Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Collector's Edition is a must have for any Resident Evil fan - featuring one of the most unique Replica Collectibles we have ever seen - The Mansion. Get your hands on this one before it's gone!*
- The Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Collector's Edition includes:
- • Mansion Replica
- • 20th Anniversary Artbook
- • 5 Lithographs
- • USB Finger
- • Alternative Inlay
- • Survival Pack: Action Set DLC
- * does not include game media
- SOLD OUT
Get the most out of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PS4 with PlayStation VR. Take this opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the horror experience - it really is incredible! With PlayStation VR you will truly live the terror your character does - What are you waiting for? Get into next-level horror gaming with VR!