How to download on PSN
You can order and enjoy a host of games, add-ons and Wallet Top Up to spend for your PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PSP through the PlayStation Network. These are digital downloads, meaning instead of sending you anything through the post, we'll simply email you a code to redeem.
PSN items can be ordered like any other product from the site, and at the same time as other products. The only difference is we won't ask for a delivery address when you check out!
I've Lost My Activation Email
If you should lose the email that contains the activation code for your games, expansion packs or other content for PlayStation Network, don't worry we can now re-send the missing code to you.
Simply head to My Downloads and follow the instructions and we'll be able to re-send you any activation codes you're missing.
- You will need membership of the PlayStation Network to redeem your code
- PSN voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed
- PSN voucher codes are only valid in the UK
- Once you have completed your purchase of a PSN Download, we cannot issue a refund as receiving an activation email is the equivalent of opening a physical box.
- You may experience a delay in receiving your code as high value orders may need to be checked before processing