How to download on PC
A wide range of PC games, as well as expansion packs and other add-ons, are available on GAME.co.uk to download. This means instead of a game arriving the post, we'll send you an email containing a link - and often an activation code - so that you can download the game straight onto your computer.
PC downloads can be ordered like any other product from the site, and at the same time as other products. The only difference is we won't ask for a delivery address when you check out!
Pre-Purchasing PC Downloads
Pre-purchasing your PC Downloads is a bit like preordering any other games or products from our site, but with an important difference - payment is taken at the time of ordering, not at the time of release. The game will be activated on release day for you to start playing straight away.
I've Lost My Activation Email
If you should lose the email that contains the activation code for your PC download games, expansion pack or other content, don't worry we can now re-send the missing code to you.
Simply head to My Downloads and follow the instructions and we'll be able to re-send you any activation codes you're missing.
New to Steam
1. Go to: https://store.steampowered.com/login/
2. Click JOIN STEAM.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Please follow these instructions to activate your game on Steam:
1. Launch Steam
2. Click the Games menu at the top of the Steam window.
3. Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
You will find your Product Code in the receipt mail.
New to Origin
1. Go to: http://www.origin.com/download
2. Download Origin
3. Install Origin and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account
Please follow these instructions to Redeem Product Code on Origin:
1. Launch the Origin client
2. Select "Origin" from the menu bar.
3. Select "Redeem Product Code" & enter the code above.
4. Your product will appear as "NEW" in the My Games section.
5. Click on the image for your product and select "Download".
6. Click on your product and select "Play" when download is complete.
Origin Support: https://help.ea.com/en/origin
New to Uplay:
1. Go to http://www.uplay.ubi.com/
2. Download Uplay
3. Install Uplay and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account
Please follow these instructions to redeem Product Code on Uplay:
1. Launch Uplay
2. Log in to your Uplay account
3. Click "Activate Product"
4. Enter your product code
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Uplay Support: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/
The product page for your chosen title should show which download provider you need to use. If your download does not come from one of the three providers shown above, the activation email sent to you after your purchase will include the details on how you download.
As PCs can have different specs, check your PC can run the game you are ordering before downloading it. Once you have completed your purchase of a PC Download, we cannot issue a refund as receiving an activation email is the equivalent of opening a physical box.
Games containing install keys or specific DRM (Digital Rights Management) may have an installation quota - the number of times a game can be installed (most commonly 3). This quota is determined by the publisher.
You may experience a delay in receiving your code as high value orders may need to be checked before processing.