Call of Duty: Black Ops II - What's New?
Call of Duty: Black Ops II continues the Call of Duty tradition for adding more new features, new ways to play and new explosive experiences to the series.
With big changes coming to how the single-player campaign unravels, even more options for mulitplayer battles and more ways to enjoy zombies, find out just what new delights await you in Call of Duty: Black Ops II!
- Strike Force Levels - sandbox gameplay. Failing a mission affects the story
- Branching storylines - critical decision making points combined with Strike Force outcomes mean multiple endings
- Create a Class - customize load outs, camos and perks in single player missions
- Stat tracking - track your single player score against your friends
- Up to 6 teams and 18 players in custom matches
- New create a class system - Pick 10 gives you even more flexibility
- Score streaks - be rewarded for team play as well as kills
- Upgraded weapons, attachment and equipment
- Skill based league play - smarter matchmaking based on players' skills
- eSports - COD Casting
- Improved theatre mode
- 4v4 last human standing - play team vs Zombies vs team. 2 - 8 players
- Stat tracking - leaderboards to complete with friends
- Story based Zombies - 1-4 player co-op in an open world with a variety of locations.
- Survival - 1-4 players try to survive the shambling, incoming Zombie horde.
- The largest Zombie map ever!