Zumba Fitness Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Zumba Fitness pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console, focused on the joy of movement! Follow along as Zumba instructors guide you through more than 30 routines.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£5.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
GenresFitness and Health
Please Note: Preowned copy of Zumba Fitness may not include the Zumba Belt.
Ditch the workout and bring the Zumba Fitness PartyTM right into your living room!
The Zumba program pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console that’s focused on the joy of movement. Follow along as Zumba instructor fan favorites Tanya, Gina and Zumba’s creator Beto guide you through more than 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising.
- Bring the Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first interactive game based on the successful brand!
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso
- Includes more than 30 Zumba routines—some exclusive to the game
- Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage and party transforms in dynamic new ways.
- Strap the Zumba belt to your waist to turn the Wii Remote wand into a hip motion sensor.
- Supports up to four players. Team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic “Master Jam” stadium
- Includes “Learn the Steps” training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels