Release Date: 26/11/2010
Ditch the workout and bring the Zumba Fitness PartyTM right into your living room!
The Zumba program pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console that’s focused on the joy of movement. Follow along as Zumba instructor fan favourites Tanya, Gina and Zumba’s creator Beto guide you through more than 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising.
Zumba Fitness for Xbox 360 Kinect Features:
- Bring the Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first interactive game based on the successful brand!
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso
- Includes more than 30 Zumba routines—some exclusive to the game
- Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage and party transforms in dynamic new ways.
- Supports up to 2 players or 4 in turned based pairs. Team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic “Master Jam” stadium
- Includes “Learn the Steps” training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels
Suitable for people aged 3 and over.