ZombiU Wii U
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Wii U Your selected format is Wii U
- Roam the streets of London and avoid the Zombie horde in ZombieU, exclusively for Wii U and offering a fresh take on survival horror
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£11.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Feel the tension as Zombi U for all out survival horror where you’ll face countless enemies with limited supplies. You’ll need to keep your wits about you as you roam the City streets in search of items and safety in this exclusive title for Wii U.
Built specifically for the Wii U, you’ll use your Wii U Game Pad as your Bug-Out Bag, aka BOB. The ultimate all-in-one survival kit, BOB will house the tools you find, your inventory med kits and any other useful items you may come across, like guns and ammo. But guns and ammo are in short supply so you’ll need to use them sparingly!
You never really die…
Should you fail to reach safety, where ever that may be in Zombi U, you’ll be reborn as a new character that must again reach safety in the over run Zombie streets of London. But you’ll need to find your now undead character that will have your old BOB still full of items that you will need.
For the Horde!
You’ll need to stock up on guns and ammo as you prepare for the inevitable onslaught of Zombies that will try to enter your Safe House. How will you fair against the overwhelming undead force that Zombi U will throw at you?
Who needs enemies?
If you become infected whilst running from the Zombie horde, your online friends will be alerted to your condition. But instead of leaving you be, they can come after you to put you out of your misery and loot your BOB!
Survival Horror Multiplayer
Using the Wii U Game Pad and the Classic Controller two players can take part in an original spin on Zombie Multiplayer! With one player armed with the Wii U Gamepad they’ll watch from a top down view, controlling when and where Zombies and traps spring. Whilst the second player, armed with the Classic Controller tries to overcome the traps and hordes sent their way, using the standard FPS view on the TV.
- TWO SCREENS, TWICE THE FEAR – Feel the tension mount as you try to keep an eye on your TV and controller screen.
- SURVIVAL-HORROR AT ITS BEST – Resources are in short supply while your enemies are legion; you never know when you will find more weapons, ammunition, first aid and food. Use them wisely!
- DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR BOB - The Wii U new controller becomes your Bug-Out Bag; the ultimate all-in-one survival kit for your tools, inventory, med kits, maps and more.
- UNIQUE DEATH MECHANIC – If you die, you wake up to play an entirely new character who is another survivor in the same terrifying position. You will want to recover your old BOB, now worn by the last character you played...who is now a zombie!
- HORDE AT YOUR DOOR – Prepare yourself for the inevitable onslaught. Stock up on guns, ammo and supplies, and lock down your Safe House! It's time to defend your home against the ravenous, infected horde!
- SURVIVORS VS. ZOMBIES – An adversarial multiplayer mode where one player takes over the role of Zombie Master (top-down view) spawns enemies and springs traps with a simple touch on the Wii U new controller; while a second player (first-person view) fights for survival with the Classic Controller!
- MERCY KILLER – When your character gets infected, your online friends are alerted of your death and can come and hunt down your zombified character to loot the gear in your BOB and put you out of your misery!
- BASED IN LONDON – A city steeped in grisly history, royal secrets and bloody tales, where the medieval fortress of the Tower of London and the stately Buckingham Palace contrast with the modernity of the world's most cosmopolitan city!