Ys: Memories of Celceta PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- For the first time ever, experience the Land of Celceta in English with its first ever release in Europe.
- Featuring the biggest overworld in the Ys series history, explore a massive and mysterious new land full of surprises to discover and enemies to destroy!
- Bring together a party of allies and utilise their unique abilities to get the upper hand against your foes.
- If you fancy a challenge, take on the Boss Rush mode and see how you stack up against the biggest and fiercest enemies in Ys history.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£24.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Featuring an updated version of the party-based battle system from Ys SEVEN, as well as the largest and most varied overworld in series history, Ys: Memories of Celceta brings a greater sense of adventure to the Ys universe than has ever been seen before.
Ys: Memories of Celceta features:
- Experience the Land of Celceta in English for the Very First Time - Its first ever release in Europe, Ys: Memories of Celceta will take players on a new adventure in never-before-seen locales within the Ys universe.
- Explore the Biggest Overworld in Ys Series History - Eclipsing all previous entries in the Ys series in both size and content, the overworld map metes out battle and exploration in equal measure. A robust mapping system with customizable waypoints and clear, detailed icons aid the journey through this mysterious new land.
- Adventure Forth with a Party of Allies - The party battle system from Ys SEVEN returns, but this time with a host of upgrades such as enhanced flash-guarding, a more versatile party AI, and unique abilities for party members to streamline encounters for fast and furious battle.
- Throw Down the Gauntlet in Boss Rush Mode - Boss Rush makes a comeback, pitting Adol and his companions against implacable foes to keep the challenge going well after the main story has been completed.