This leading-edge fitness product is more than just a game – it's a way to get in shape in a way that is both fun and will keep you focused. You can even compete and collaborate with friends online and make your way to fitness together.
Key Features of Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 for Wii U
- The Whole Nine Yards – 125 workouts plus 215 moves add up to a fantastic range of activities for you. From strenght building to cario, stretching to relaxation, whatever you are looking for, Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 has the workout for you.
- Your Personal Trainer – Create your very own fitness programme, shaped to fit your current fitness and your fitness needs. Set personal goals and a workout frequency to suit you, and stay motivated with a progressive learning curve and “Daily-Do’s”.
- Get Connected – A host of online features including news feeds, challenges, leaderboards and achievements help set a new standard for competitive fitness, making great use of the new online technology the Wii U has to offer.
- Connect with the Calorie Fighting Community - Both the established Your Shape Centre website and broader Your Shape community give you chance to share your goals, check your personal stats and status wherever you are, and participate in community events and global challenges.
- Technology - Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 continues the series' tradition in offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
- Eat Well – Exercise isn't the only way to lose weight and get fit. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 includes a huge database over 150 recipes for all occasions enabling you to eat right, while eating well.
- Dance Mode – Put a fun twist to your workout and burn your calories while you dance. With a collection of popular music tracks, the dance mode helps you have more fun while you get fit.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
GenreFitness and Health
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned