Yamaha Super Cross DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Play as the promising younger brother of one of the biggest names in Supercross who was hospitalised in the final race of the World Championships in an intentional move by Team Nemeshisu - the toughest and dirtiest team in the world of Supercross.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Yamaha Super Cross Product Details
Play as the promising younger brother of one of the biggest names in Supercross who was hospitalised in the final race of the World Championships in an intentional move by Team Nemeshisu - the toughest and dirtiest team in the world of Supercross.
Players must take their brother's place at team Yamaha and, with their brother's help, work up through the ranks, to finally become World Champion and avenge his foes. Aimed at real racing fans and people who play racing games such as Motorstorm, Yamaha Supercross is easy to play but offers a depth and experience that is challenging and rewarding.
Yamaha Supercross Features:
- Yamaha license will be recognised by fans of Supercross and bikes in general.
- Championship Mode lets players take on three distinct Championship Series. Each championship is longer and more harder than the last with more complex tracks and better opponents with skilled mechanics.
- Players can choose their challenge with the Arcade Mode. Gamers select their bike, track, weather conditions and the number of opponents they want to take on.
- Ghost Mode allows players to practice against the best lap time to shave valuable seconds off their personal bests.
- Realistic tracks feature obstacles such as jumps, whoops and rhythm sections.
- Strong visual effects such as rain, dust, mud, exhaust smoke, lights and splashes add to the immersive feel of the game.
- Variable weather conditions will effect the handling and performance of the bikes.
- A host of rewards such as new tracks, bikes and decals are unlocked as players work their way through the game. The amazing Super Bike is obtained when players collect all of the sponsor's logos.
- Advanced collision physics vary upon the severity of the crash and what kind of object the player has hit.
- Variety of camera angles including: Follow Cam, Look Behind, Fly-Through, Jump and Replay Cam.