Play as the promising younger brother of one of the biggest names in Supercross who was hospitalised in the final race of the World Championships in an intentional move by Team Nemeshisu - the toughest and dirtiest team in the world of Supercross.
Players must take their brother's place at team Yamaha and, with their brother's help, work up through the ranks, to finally become World Champion and avenge his foes. Aimed at real racing fans and people who play racing games such as Motorstorm, Yamaha Supercross is easy to play but offers a depth and experience that is challenging and rewarding.
Yamaha Supercross Features:
- Yamaha license will be recognised by fans of Supercross and bikes in general.
- Championship Mode lets players take on three distinct Championship Series. Each championship is longer and more harder than the last with more complex tracks and better opponents with skilled mechanics.
- Players can choose their challenge with the Arcade Mode. Gamers select their bike, track, weather conditions and the number of opponents they want to take on.
- Ghost Mode allows players to practice against the best lap time to shave valuable seconds off their personal bests.
- Realistic tracks feature obstacles such as jumps, whoops and rhythm sections.
- Strong visual effects such as rain, dust, mud, exhaust smoke, lights and splashes add to the immersive feel of the game.
- Variable weather conditions will effect the handling and performance of the bikes.
- A host of rewards such as new tracks, bikes and decals are unlocked as players work their way through the game. The amazing Super Bike is obtained when players collect all of the sponsor's logos.
- Advanced collision physics vary upon the severity of the crash and what kind of object the player has hit.
- Variety of camera angles including: Follow Cam, Look Behind, Fly-Through, Jump and Replay Cam.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned