XCOM: Enemy Unknown Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Defend against a terrifying global invasion in XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Xbox 360!
The original X-COM, widely considered as one of the best games of all time, has been re-imagined for this generation of consoles and gamers, expanding the XCOM legacy with a new alien invasion, and new technology and methods to face the alien threat.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown puts you in control of XCOM, a secret paramilitary organisation. As XCOM commander, your job is to defend against a terrifying alien invasion by managing resources, advancing technologies, and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics. Only you can control the fate of humanity by researching alien technology, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
Key Features of XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Strategy Evolved - XCOM: Enemy Unknown combines tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Strategic Base - Recruit, customise and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
- Tactical Combat - Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
- Worldwide Threat - Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.