Xbox One Console bundled with...
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Xbox One was designed from the ground up to be the centerpiece of every living room with modern hardware, and it features the all-new Kinect, the new Xbox One Wireless Controller, a 500GB hard drive, 3 an eight-core, x86 processor, wireless networking connectivity, HDMI®, three super-speed USB 3.0 ports, and a high-speed Blu-ray™ disc player. Features include the following:
- Xbox One console. Designed with the 21st century living room in mind, the Xbox One console features a premium design with a gloss black finish, horizontal orientation and a slot-loading Blu-ray™ disc player.
- Updated wireless controller. Enhanced with more than 40 technical and design innovations, the new impulse triggers offer precise haptic fingertip feedback and a newly engineered D-pad delivers greater responsiveness and control.*** An infrared LED on the front of the controller allows Kinect to automatically recognize you, making it easier to pick up and play.
- Redesigned Kinect. It includes a 1080p, HD camera that captures video at **0 frames per second. All-new, active-infrared capabilities increase precision, allowing it to work in nearly any lighting condition and expanding field of view to accommodate a greater variety of room sizes. Microsoft proprietary Time-of-Flight technology measures the time it takes individual photons to rebound off you to create unprecedented accuracy and precision. The new noise-isolating multimicrophone array filters ambient sounds to recognize natural speaking voices even in crowded rooms.
Gaming on Xbox One immerses you in bigger, more cinematic worlds that look and feel more lifelike, featuring more believable characters and richer stories. Game worlds come alive through the unlimited processing power of Xbox One and the cloud. Features include the following:
- Smart Match. Estimates wait times for multiplayer gaming and lets you enjoy other Xbox One activities including live TV, Skype or sports experiences while waiting for a new game to begin. On Xbox One, your Xbox Live reputation fundamentally matters and helps you find the best match based on skill, game style and language for a deeper online multiplayer gaming challenge.
- Expanded achievements. Allows for new achievements powered by the cloud and offers more ways to earn, more frequent updates and the ability to share wins with friends. An expanded achievements system captures videos of gameplay and continues to grow achievements over time, and Gamerscores carry over from Xbox 360.
- Living Games.*** Leverages the power of the cloud so games can evolve and learn from actual players, letting you play against your friends’ shadow. Dynamic, living worlds evolve and improve the more you play, and games stay in sync with what’s happening today — real-world events can be instantly added to games, and the latest stats can be automatically added to sports titles.
- Game DVR. Captures and saves in-game highlights and epic moments to the cloud. Use editing and sharing tools to post game footage to your Xbox Live profile and social networks.
The new generation of Xbox Live is completely redesigned to harness virtually unlimited power to connect, save and store personalized profiles, games and entertainment so they can be accessed anytime and on any Xbox One console. Connecting to Xbox Live makes accessing content effortless by installing games in segments so that playback starts quickly and updates happen in the background. Features include the following:
- Xbox SmartGlass.*** Turn smartphones or tablets into second screens that intelligently interact with Xbox One and serve extended experiences for games, TV shows, movies, music, sports and apps. Navigate with touchscreens, pause or rewind a movie, or swipe, pinch and tap to surf the Web on the TV using more devices than ever before.
- Multiplayer gaming. Enjoy a smart, quick and intuitive gaming experience in which multiplayer gaming has been enhanced to support playing with friends with no waiting in lobbies, and matchmaking features such as Smart Match and reputation let you architect your personal, favorite matches.
- Apps. Discover and download a variety of Xbox One apps using simple voice searches.* Pin favorites to the dashboard and jump in and out of apps instantly, or Snap them side by side to do two things at once.
- Web for the TV. Explore the Web with Internet Explorer for Xbox One. Use Kinect and voice commands to browse your favorite sites with ease.* Use Xbox SmartGlass to control your experiences with a swipe of your finger and send websites from tablets and smartphones to the biggest screen in the house.
- Xbox Live Gold. Existing Xbox Live Gold Membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly carry over to Xbox One, becoming more valuable than ever.****
** Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage; less internal storage will be available to users. 500 GB = 500 billion bytes.
*** In supported games.
**** Subject to content geographical restrictions.
Please note: Preowned consoles may not include the headset.
Ryse: Son of Rome
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
With the power of Xbox One, Ryse: Son of Rome presents conflict in the Roman Empire like you’ve never seen it before, from the northern reaches of Britannia to the Coliseum and the very heart of Rome. New advancements in performance capture allow you to interact with believably realistic characters featuring incredibly detailed facial animation and naturalistic emotion.
Brutally intense combat
Ryse: Son of Rome delivers a visceral, brutally realistic combat experience with epic-scale battles and breathtaking visuals that will set the standard for next-generation action games. Relive the ruthless history of ancient Rome as you engage in raw close-quarters combat against the barbarian horde, utilizing both sword and shield as weapons to attack, counter, block and pull off brutal executions.
Epic-scale Roman warfare
Experience the thrill of Roman combat as you charge into massive battlefields filled with more than 100 characters on screen at the same time, each with individually controlled AI. Unmatched intensity and realism enhanced with stunning detail combine to deliver an incredibly immersive action experience.
Cooperative gladiatorial combat in the Coliseum
The cooperative multiplayer experience in Ryse: Son of Rome plunges you into the brutal world of gladiatorial combat, where you enter the Coliseum to fight side-by-side with your friends against an ever-changing array of enemies, to the roar of thousands of spectators.2
Kinect integration and battle formations
Command legions using the all-new, high-fidelity Kinect. With the power of your voice you can command your surrounding units in battle in a strategic way to help defeat your foes, fire pilums or arrows, or block incoming attacks.
Inventive SmartGlass features
Ryse: Son of Rome incorporates deep SmartGlass integration that extends the gameplay experience to compatible mobile and tablet devices with features such as the following:
- Deep link. Launch Ryse: Son of Rome from SmartGlass directly into the campaign.
- Game DVR. Review and share the best experiences from your game with friends directly from your SmartGlass device.
- Context-sensitive Achievements guide and help. Achievements hints and game tips are synched to your location and situation.
- Character management. Manage inventory, character and upgrades direct from SmartGlass.
Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
- 24-player multiplayer action: Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
- Customization: Personalise your favourite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customisations
- 4-player online co-op and split screen co-op: Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode or on the couch with split screen
- New plants and zombies: Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities
- Expansive world: Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
- Boss Mode: Garden Warfare’s take on Battlefield’s Commander Mode will offer players the opportunity to soar into airborne action with SmartGlass or Kinect.
- Splitscreen Endless Challenge: In this local cooperative mode, two players will team up as plants fighting the endless horde of zombies from a split-screen perspective.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!