Xbox One Console with FIFA 15 download and Minecraft download Xbox-One
- Xbox-One Your selected format is Xbox-One
- In stock
- Experience the beautiful game like never before with FIFA 15.
- Get the Ultimate FIFA experience only on Xbox
- Join the largest FIFA community on Xbox Live
- Better with Kinect: Voice commands, only on Xbox
- Includes £5 Xbox Giftcard to purchase an additional 6 FUT Gold Packs at launch
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME Custom Made
Customizing your Console has never been easier thanks to GAME Custom Made!
Simply choose the Console that you want to give that personal touch to. Then head here to buy credit to customize it, or get customizing straight away at GAME Custom Made. For more information Click here for everything you need to know about GAME Custom Made!
Terms and Conditions: Get Minecraft for Xbox One Download for free when you purchase an Xbox One with FIFA 15 Download Fixed Pack. Add the Xbox One with FIFA 15 Download Fixed Pack to your basket, complete your order and on release of FIFA 15 a code for Minecraft for Xbox One Download will be emailed to you. Please ensure that you use correct email address when placing your order. You will only receive 1x Minecraft for Xbox One Download per order not per Xbox One with FIFA 15 Download Fixed Pack ordered. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. The offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. This offer is valid online in the UK only and can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
“Get the Ultimate FIFA experience only on Xbox”
- FIFA Ultimate Team Legends, only on Xbox
- The largest FIFA community on Xbox LIVE
- EA Access: Early access to FIFA 15, only on Xbox*
- Better with Kinect: Voice commands, only on Xbox
Xbox Giftcards redeemed through Xbox LIVE. Internet connection required. Terms and conditions apply. See xbox.com/fifa15 for details.
Xbox One was designed from the ground up to be the centerpiece of every living room with modern hardware, the new Xbox One Wireless Controller, a 500GB hard drive, 3 an eight-core, x86 processor, wireless networking connectivity, HDMI, three super-speed USB 3.0 ports, and a high-speed Blu-ray™ disc player. Features include the following:
Xbox One console. Designed with the 21st century living room in mind, the Xbox One console features a premium design with a gloss black finish, horizontal orientation and a slot-loading Blu-ray™ disc player.
Updated wireless controller. Enhanced with more than 40 technical and design innovations, the new impulse triggers offer precise haptic fingertip feedback and a newly engineered D-pad delivers greater responsiveness and control.
Gaming on Xbox One
Gaming on Xbox One immerses you in bigger, more cinematic worlds that look and feel more lifelike, featuring more believable characters and richer stories. Game worlds come alive through the unlimited processing power of Xbox One and the cloud. Features include the following:
- Smart Match. Estimates wait times for multiplayer gaming and lets you enjoy other Xbox One activities including live TV, Skype or sports experiences while waiting for a new game to begin. On Xbox One, your Xbox Live reputation fundamentally matters and helps you find the best match based on skill, game style and language for a deeper online multiplayer gaming challenge.
- Expanded achievements. Allows for new achievements powered by the cloud and offers more ways to earn, more frequent updates and the ability to share wins with friends. An expanded achievements system captures videos of gameplay and continues to grow achievements over time, and Gamerscores carry over from Xbox 360.
- Living Games.*** Leverages the power of the cloud so games can evolve and learn from actual players, letting you play against your friends’ shadow. Dynamic, living worlds evolve and improve the more you play, and games stay in sync with what’s happening today — real-world events can be instantly added to games, and the latest stats can be automatically added to sports titles.
- Game DVR. Captures and saves in-game highlights and epic moments to the cloud. Use editing and sharing tools to post game footage to your Xbox Live profile and social networks.
The new generation of Xbox Live is completely redesigned to harness virtually unlimited power to connect, save and store personalized profiles, games and entertainment so they can be accessed anytime and on any Xbox One console. Connecting to Xbox Live makes accessing content effortless by installing games in segments so that playback starts quickly and updates happen in the background. Features include the following:
- Xbox SmartGlass.*** Turn smartphones or tablets into second screens that intelligently interact with Xbox One and serve extended experiences for games, TV shows, movies, music, sports and apps. Navigate with touchscreens, pause or rewind a movie, or swipe, pinch and tap to surf the Web on the TV using more devices than ever before.
- Multiplayer gaming. Enjoy a smart, quick and intuitive gaming experience in which multiplayer gaming has been enhanced to support playing with friends with no waiting in lobbies, and matchmaking features such as Smart Match and reputation let you architect your personal, favorite matches.
- Apps. Discover and download a variety of Xbox One apps using simple voice searches.* Pin favorites to the dashboard and jump in and out of apps instantly, or Snap them side by side to do two things at once.
- Web for the TV. Explore the Web with Internet Explorer for Xbox One. Use Xbox SmartGlass to control your experiences with a swipe of your finger and send websites from tablets and smartphones to the biggest screen in the house.
- Xbox Live Gold. Existing Xbox Live Gold Membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly carry over to Xbox One, becoming more valuable than ever.****
Please note: This will be supplied as a digital code and not a physical copy of the game.
FIFA 15 brings football to life in stunning detail so fans can experience the emotion of the sport like never before. Witness the intensity of crowds chanting and cheering like on match day, and listen to commentators guide fans through the story of the game with Dynamic Match Presentation. For the first time ever, all 22 players on the pitch are connected with Emotional Intelligence – now players will react to opponents and teammates within the context, and relative to the narrative of the match. Next Generation Visuals put fans on Living Pitches with grass that wears and tears as the match progresses. Authentic Player Visuals make players lean, athletic, and true to their real-life appearance. Player Control heightens the responsiveness of player movement, gives athletes more control and personality on the ball, and makes Man-to-Man Battles more rewarding than ever before.
Emotion & Intensity
- Emotional Intelligence — For the first time ever, FIFA 15 models the emotions of all 22 players on the pitch, giving fans a chance to experience first-hand the attitudes and personalities of the world’s best football players during a match. Players now recognize situations that trigger an emotional response and react naturally based on the game context. For example, a player that is being repeatedly fouled by an opponent could confront that opponent depending on the severity of the challenge and context of the competition. Players will respond authentically with new reactions to decisions, bad tackles, missed chances, goals, and other pivotal moments throughout the game. There are over 600 potential emotional reactions that could play out over the course of a game.
- Dynamic Match Presentation — Match Day will feel more dynamic and alive than ever before – immersing you in the match action and never taking you out of the moment. With region specific behaviors, crowds will now be distinguished by cheers and chants designated to their club, league, country, or continent. Fans at Anfield in Liverpool feel and act differently than the fans at La Bombonera in Buenos Aires. Commentators will mention specific fan behavior triggered by unique fan moments like the Poznan or club songs. New Bench Reactions, 10 Player Goal Celebrations, ball boy animations, and contextual commentary will keep FIFA 15 fans engaged in the story of the match.
- Unrivalled Intelligence
- Team Tactics — Teams will now have contextual awareness of the game and will dynamically adjust their tactics according to the situation. For example, your opponent could be leading by a goal in the 88th minute and decide to hold the ball in the corner in an attempt to run down the clock. The end result is a more humanlike opponent that takes more risks when trailing, and potentially a more conservative approach when leading. Park the Bus, In the Mixer, and Time Wasting are just some of the Team Tactics fans will recognize in FIFA 15.
- Authentic Player Visuals — The FIFA 15 development team created the Next Generation football player – ensuring players appear true to their physical form. An all-new physically-based rendering lighting system changes the way players look, ensuring users are able to see a level of detail in players’ faces which hasn’t been possible before. New body rigging and character models make players feel powerful and athletic, while kits move realistically and react with the environment becoming dirty with mud and grass as the match unfolds.
- Living Pitch — Pitches will never be the same. Slide tackles and boot marks are now visible on the pitch, and as the match progresses, the playing surface becomes increasingly weathered just as it would in a real football match. Fans playing in rain or wet weather will notice mud and debris on the pitch. Corner flag physics, goal frames that shake, and animated LED ad boards are just some of the new details that bring FIFA 15 to life.
- Agility & Control — FIFA 15 adds an all new level of responsiveness and control. Run Touch Dribbling allows players to better keep the ball under control in a sprint and in close-touch situations, giving personality to the most recognized players in the world. Leo Messi will dribble and move like he does in real life. Updated player biomechanics means that players will now react and move with balance and closer control when in possession of the ball. More precise steps and turns at low speed, and closer control at high speeds give fans more control and increased mobility when commanding players on the pitch.
- Man-to-Man Battles — Dispossessing your opponent in FIFA 15 is more rewarding and physical than ever before. Players use Full-Body Defending to win possession and keep it. Possession Tackles will reward great defending, helping players keep the ball close to their feet when a challenge is won. New shoulder barges, push/pull mechanics, and big fall physics allow fans to feel the battle; shirt pulling is also visible thanks to new character visuals and improved cloth technology.
- Correct Contacts — Physically Correct Contacts revolutionizes the way the football interacts with the players and their environment. Every dribble, touch, pass, shot, and deflection moves corresponding to the spin of the ball in relation to the position of the body part or object that it connects with – this gives the football accurate spin, curl, and movement, as well as varied trajectories. The movement of the ball in FIFA 15 changes the game.
- Teammate Control – FIFA 15 fans now have more freedom in attack with the ability to take control of teammates during throw-ins, corners, and free kicks. Using the right stick, FIFA fans can now control teammates off the ball to put them in the optimal spot to receive a pass during dead ball situations.
*** In supported games.
**** Subject to content geographical restrictions.
Please note: Preowned consoles may not include the headset.
Please Note: GAME cannot ship the Xbox One console outside of the UK.
Please Note: You will need the Kinect camera to play Kinect Sports Rivals, The Fighter Within, Just Dance 2014 and Zumba.