Xbox 360 E 250GB With Halo 4 GOTY and Forza Horizon bundled with...
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
- Xbox 360 250GB Console
- 1 wireless controller
- Forza Horizon
- Halo 4 download token
- Required cable to connect to TV
- Power Cable
- Enjoy the largest library of games, with blockbuster titles and unrivaled multiplayer
- Watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports
- More storage for games and movies with a spacious 250GB hard drive
- Own the sleek new Xbox 360
Master Chief returns and a new trilogy begins in Halo 4 for Xbox 360.
Five years have passed since the events of Halo 3. Now a new enemy threatens the universe, an ancient evil that has ties to the Forerunner race, the 'holy' planet of Requiem, and the destiny of Master Chief himself.
Halo 4 marks a bold new beginning for the Halo series. The first chapter of the 'Reclaimer Trilogy' introduces an array of impressive new features to enhance and redefine both the single–player and multiplayer experience, and boasts the most stunning graphics and visuals the series has ever seen.
Key Features of Halo 4 on Xbox 360
- Immersive new single-player campaign
- New Infinity and War Games Multiplayer modes
- New Specializations to enhance your Spartan IV Soldier
- New Spartan Ops campaigns
Halo 4 introduces some bold new multiplayer options to the franchise with Halo Infinity, War Games and Specializations.
Halo Infinity is based around the UNSC Infinity, the largest ship in the fleet and the place where you'll build your very own Spartan IV soldier. As you enhance and progress the experience, skills and appearance of your Spartan through the many competitive and co-op multiplayer missions, Halo Infinity connects multiplayer to the bigger Halo universe like never before.
War Games continues the traditional, visceral competitive multiplayer battles Halo is known for. Taking place on the deck of the UNSC Infinity, War Games introduces a wealth of new game modes and strategies, which all will help further your Spartan IV career.
Specializations are the newest addition to your multiplayer career, giving you the chance to enhance and personalise your soldier with a particular set of skills. You can choose your Specialization once you hit Level 50, and have the option to change it each time you level up. These include:
- Wetwork – quieter and faster movements for stealth
- Pioneer – gain more XP and level-up quicker using Fast Track armour
- Engineer – special Drop Recon armour will help you find the location of supply drops
- Tracker – Drop Recon mode lets you get new selections from ordinance drops
- Rogue – stay zoomed/scoped in even when being shot at
- Stalker – Nemesis armour tags every enemy who has killed you so you can seek revenge
- Pathfinder – reduced cool-down times and greater speed when carrying heavy weapons
- Wheelman – increase the resistance and recharge speed of the vehicles you drive
Each mission will be preceded by a series of weekly cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE where the story of the UNSC Infinity - and the crew of Majestic Squad - will provide the backdrop for the Spartan Ops missions you will undertake and merging the worlds of online and in-game storytelling in exciting new ways.
A fresh and revolutionary second campaign for Halo 4, Spartan Ops missions can be played as both single-player and co-operatively with up to three friends.
Forza's authentic gameplay hits the open road – and the festival circuit – in Forza Horizon.
The hugely successful Forza Motorsport series takes a sharp left-turn away from the traditional tracks of previous entries, and embarks on an exciting road trip, offering open-world gameplay amongst the Rocky Mountains of Colorado - and entry to the Horizon Festival, offering new ways to enjoy the authentic Forza driving experience!
Top Features of Forza Horizon – only on Xbox 360
- Open road, open world – expansive series-first open world gameplay
- Action racing rewarded – new challenges and rewards await on the streets
- Festival fever – music, partying and cars collide at the Horizon Festival
- Unmistakeably Forza – all the cars and authenticity you'd expect from a Forza game
For the first time, Forza steps away from the track and takes to the open road for expansive new open world gameplay. Set in the idyllic mountains of Colorado, you'll get to experience on-road, off-road and dirt road driving, all with the same level of realism you'd expect from Forza. With dramatic 24 hour lighting that only adds to the realism of your journey, this expansive environment will keep you heading towards the horizon, never looking back!
Action Racing Rewarded
Taking to the road doesn't just mean driving for driving's sake – there's still a lot of competition to be found on the streets of Forza Horizon with new action-based gameplay. Compete in festival events, show off your skills, or go fast and furious with instant street race challenges where your pink slip – and your reputation – is on the line. These challenges aren't just limited to career mode – go online and compete with friends and rivals in a variety of challenges and prove who really is the best behind the wheel!
What's the point of driving without the chance to party away your victories? The all-new Horizon Festival offers just that - a place where music and cars collide, a place where competition meets culture. With some of today's hottest music curated by Radio 1 DJ and Bestival founder Rob da Bank, the Horizon Festival serves as the hub for all your career and online events
The races may be different, but the driving is undeniably Forza. Built with the same engine that made Forza Motorsport 4 such a game-changer for authenticity, Forza Horizon boasts the same graphics, physics and handling, and a diverse line-up of cars to really show it off! For an authentic driving experience, accept nothing less than first place!
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Watch_Dogs introduces a world not too removed from our own, a world where everyone uses the latest gadgets and gear to learn about the world and connect with friends with a simple swipe of the finger. But with that same simple swipe, with that same social connection, we leave a digital shadow that is always growing. An online trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. All major cities are networked, with urban infrastructures constantly monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (ctOS). It controls almost every part of the city, from stoplights to bankvaults, mobile phones to business databases. And it holds key information on everyone in the city.
This is where you come in. You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose past led to a violent family tragedy that changed you forever. Now your skills are no longer for personal, criminal gain – you'll be using them to hunt down those who hurt your family.
Using your cyber-skills, you can monitor and hack everyone and everything that surrounds you by manipulating the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy, and much, much more. The city of Chicago is your ultimate weapon to exact your own style of revenge.
Key Features of Watch_Dogs on Xbox 360:
- Hack The City - Watch_Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city where, using your smartphone, you have real-time control over the city’s infrastructure. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s ctOS can become your weapon.
- Street Justice - Living in inner city Chicago where violence is best answered by violence, you have the skills to take the fight to the streets. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or experience a shoot-out like never before with a physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 traditional weapons.
- High Octane - With help from Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series, Watch_Dogs offers a stable bursting with horsepower. Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles, each with state-of-art physics and handling, and explore the massive city while completing missions.
- Everything Is Under Control - Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch_Dogs, uses advanced processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
- Dynamic Navigation - Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!