Xbox 360 E 250GB With Halo 4 GOTY and Forza Horizon Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- In stock
- Xbox 360 E 250GB Console (Black)
- Halo 4 Game of the Year Disc (Digital Token) and Forza Horizon (Boxed Game)
- 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Token
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Black) and an Xbox 360 Wired Headset (Black)
- Composite A/V Cable
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME Custom Made
Customizing your Console has never been easier thanks to GAME Custom Made!
Simply choose the Console that you want to give that personal touch to. Then head here to buy credit to customize it, or get customizing straight away at GAME Custom Made. For more information Click here for everything you need to know about GAME Custom Made!
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Xbox 360 E 250GB With Halo 4 GOTY and Forza Horizon Product Details
- Xbox 360 250GB Console
- 1 wireless controller
- Forza Horizon
- Halo 4 download token
- Required cable to connect to TV
- Power Cable
- Enjoy the largest library of games, with blockbuster titles and unrivaled multiplayer
- Watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports
- More storage for games and movies with a spacious 250GB hard drive
- Own the sleek new Xbox 360
Master Chief returns and a new trilogy begins in Halo 4 for Xbox 360.
Five years have passed since the events of Halo 3. Now a new enemy threatens the universe, an ancient evil that has ties to the Forerunner race, the 'holy' planet of Requiem, and the destiny of Master Chief himself.
Halo 4 marks a bold new beginning for the Halo series. The first chapter of the 'Reclaimer Trilogy' introduces an array of impressive new features to enhance and redefine both the single–player and multiplayer experience, and boasts the most stunning graphics and visuals the series has ever seen.
Key Features of Halo 4 on Xbox 360
- Immersive new single-player campaign
- New Infinity and War Games Multiplayer modes
- New Specializations to enhance your Spartan IV Soldier
- New Spartan Ops campaigns
Halo 4 introduces some bold new multiplayer options to the franchise with Halo Infinity, War Games and Specializations.
Halo Infinity is based around the UNSC Infinity, the largest ship in the fleet and the place where you'll build your very own Spartan IV soldier. As you enhance and progress the experience, skills and appearance of your Spartan through the many competitive and co-op multiplayer missions, Halo Infinity connects multiplayer to the bigger Halo universe like never before.
War Games continues the traditional, visceral competitive multiplayer battles Halo is known for. Taking place on the deck of the UNSC Infinity, War Games introduces a wealth of new game modes and strategies, which all will help further your Spartan IV career.
Specializations are the newest addition to your multiplayer career, giving you the chance to enhance and personalise your soldier with a particular set of skills. You can choose your Specialization once you hit Level 50, and have the option to change it each time you level up. These include:
- Wetwork – quieter and faster movements for stealth
- Pioneer – gain more XP and level-up quicker using Fast Track armour
- Engineer – special Drop Recon armour will help you find the location of supply drops
- Tracker – Drop Recon mode lets you get new selections from ordinance drops
- Rogue – stay zoomed/scoped in even when being shot at
- Stalker – Nemesis armour tags every enemy who has killed you so you can seek revenge
- Pathfinder – reduced cool-down times and greater speed when carrying heavy weapons
- Wheelman – increase the resistance and recharge speed of the vehicles you drive
Each mission will be preceded by a series of weekly cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE where the story of the UNSC Infinity - and the crew of Majestic Squad - will provide the backdrop for the Spartan Ops missions you will undertake and merging the worlds of online and in-game storytelling in exciting new ways.
A fresh and revolutionary second campaign for Halo 4, Spartan Ops missions can be played as both single-player and co-operatively with up to three friends.
Forza's authentic gameplay hits the open road – and the festival circuit – in Forza Horizon.
The hugely successful Forza Motorsport series takes a sharp left-turn away from the traditional tracks of previous entries, and embarks on an exciting road trip, offering open-world gameplay amongst the Rocky Mountains of Colorado - and entry to the Horizon Festival, offering new ways to enjoy the authentic Forza driving experience!
Top Features of Forza Horizon – only on Xbox 360
- Open road, open world – expansive series-first open world gameplay
- Action racing rewarded – new challenges and rewards await on the streets
- Festival fever – music, partying and cars collide at the Horizon Festival
- Unmistakeably Forza – all the cars and authenticity you'd expect from a Forza game
For the first time, Forza steps away from the track and takes to the open road for expansive new open world gameplay. Set in the idyllic mountains of Colorado, you'll get to experience on-road, off-road and dirt road driving, all with the same level of realism you'd expect from Forza. With dramatic 24 hour lighting that only adds to the realism of your journey, this expansive environment will keep you heading towards the horizon, never looking back!
Action Racing Rewarded
Taking to the road doesn't just mean driving for driving's sake – there's still a lot of competition to be found on the streets of Forza Horizon with new action-based gameplay. Compete in festival events, show off your skills, or go fast and furious with instant street race challenges where your pink slip – and your reputation – is on the line. These challenges aren't just limited to career mode – go online and compete with friends and rivals in a variety of challenges and prove who really is the best behind the wheel!
What's the point of driving without the chance to party away your victories? The all-new Horizon Festival offers just that - a place where music and cars collide, a place where competition meets culture. With some of today's hottest music curated by Radio 1 DJ and Bestival founder Rob da Bank, the Horizon Festival serves as the hub for all your career and online events
The races may be different, but the driving is undeniably Forza. Built with the same engine that made Forza Motorsport 4 such a game-changer for authenticity, Forza Horizon boasts the same graphics, physics and handling, and a diverse line-up of cars to really show it off! For an authentic driving experience, accept nothing less than first place!