Xbox 360 E 250GB Console with Halo 4 + Tomb Raider Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- In stock
- The action and adventure of Tomb Raider is joined by the iconic Halo 4 in this Xbox 360 E 250GB Console bundle
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
In the Box you'll find:
- Xbox 360 E 250GB Console (Black)
- A copy of Halo 4
- A download token for Tomb Raider
- 1 Month Trial of Xbox LIVE Gold
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Black)
- Xbox 360 Wired Headset (Black)
- Composite A/V Cable
- Power cables.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Xbox 360 E 250GB Console
With a large library of games, Xbox 360 has something for everyone.
Play blockbuster titles like Halo, Forza Motorsport, and Madden/FIFA. Enjoy unrivaled multiplayer games online with friends, and watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports. Plus, the spacious 250GB hard drive gives you more storage for games, entertainment and demos. And now with a sleek new design, Xbox 360 looks better than ever.
- Enjoy a large library of games, with blockbuster titles
- Watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports
- More storage for games and movies with a spacious 250GB hard drive
Master Chief returns and a new trilogy begins in Halo 4 for Xbox 360.
Five years have passed since the events of Halo 3. Now a new enemy threatens the universe, an ancient evil that has ties to the Forerunner race, the 'holy' planet of Requiem, and the destiny of Master Chief himself.
Halo 4 marks a bold new beginning for the Halo series. The first chapter of the 'Reclaimer Trilogy' introduces an array of impressive new features to enhance and redefine both the single–player and multiplayer experience, and boasts the most stunning graphics and visuals the series has ever seen.
Key Features of Halo 4 on Xbox 360
- Immersive new single-player campaign
- New Infinity and War Games Multiplayer modes
- New Specializations to enhance your Spartan IV Soldier
- New Spartan Ops campaigns
Halo 4 introduces some bold new multiplayer options to the franchise with Halo Infinity, War Games and Specializations.
Halo Infinity is based around the UNSC Infinity, the largest ship in the fleet and the place where you'll build your very own Spartan IV soldier. As you enhance and progress the experience, skills and appearance of your Spartan through the many competitive and co-op multiplayer missions, Halo Infinity connects multiplayer to the bigger Halo universe like never before.
War Games continues the traditional, visceral competitive multiplayer battles Halo is known for. Taking place on the deck of the UNSC Infinity, War Games introduces a wealth of new game modes and strategies, which all will help further your Spartan IV career.
Specializations are the newest addition to your multiplayer career, giving you the chance to enhance and personalise your soldier with a particular set of skills. You can choose your Specialization once you hit Level 50, and have the option to change it each time you level up. These include:
- Wetwork – quieter and faster movements for stealth
- Pioneer – gain more XP and level-up quicker using Fast Track armour
- Engineer – special Drop Recon armour will help you find the location of supply drops
- Tracker – Drop Recon mode lets you get new selections from ordinance drops
- Rogue – stay zoomed/scoped in even when being shot at
- Stalker – Nemesis armour tags every enemy who has killed you so you can seek revenge
- Pathfinder – reduced cool-down times and greater speed when carrying heavy weapons
- Wheelman – increase the resistance and recharge speed of the vehicles you drive
Each mission will be preceded by a series of weekly cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE where the story of the UNSC Infinity - and the crew of Majestic Squad - will provide the backdrop for the Spartan Ops missions you will undertake and merging the worlds of online and in-game storytelling in exciting new ways.
A fresh and revolutionary second campaign for Halo 4, Spartan Ops missions can be played as both single-player and co-operatively with up to three friends.
A Survivor Is Born
Discover the origins of one of gaming's most iconic characters as Lara Croft returns for an all-new action experience in Tomb Raider for Xbox 360.
Key Features of Tomb Raider on Xbox 360
- Experience Lara Croft’s intense origin story from young woman to hardened survivor.
- Explore a mysterious island in an all-new raiding experience.
- Fight to Live: Salvage resources, gain experience, and upgrade Lara’s weapons to survive the island’s hostile inhabitants.
- New multiplayer modes pit Lara's survivors against the island's scavengers.
- Winner of 44 E3 awards including IGN’s Game of Show 2012.
Tomb Raider introduces a new, younger Lara Croft. This Lara is 21, fresh out of university and on her first archaeological expedition. She's seeking out the fabled island of Yamatai when she and her colleagues are shipwrecked in the "Dragon's Triangle" somewhere off the coast of Japan.
This is far from the confident raider of tombs seen in earlier games, but a vulnerable – yet resourceful – young woman, who must survive the various elements of this mysterious island. The events of Tomb Raider will see Lara grow from innocent girl to hardened survivor..
Lara's story is told in a dynamic and cinematic visual style. This mysterious island is brought to life with treacherous terrain and moody weather, with handheld-style camera work complete with lens-flares and rain splashes adding to the realism of Lara's plight. This is a much more mature story than in previous Tomb Raider titles.
Tomb Raider offers new challenges and gameplay for newcomers and series veterans to experience. The classic action-platforming of the franchise are still present, combined with elements of exploration, survival, stealth and physics-based puzzles.
The mysterious island of Yamatai is the perfect breeding ground for all of these gameplay elements to come together. The island is home to some very strange, very savage inhabitants, as well as a band of unscrupulous scavengers who Lara must face in order to survive. These hostile enemies are a driving force in the main single-player campaign, their actions dictating what Lara must do to save herself – and her friends
But the inhabitants aren’t the only surprises the island brings. Legend tells that Yamatai was once ruled by a queen with shamanistic powers and an army of samurai, and the strange symbols and 'Shrines' – side missions with mini tombs to raid and puzzles to solve - suggest that there may indeed be truth to this legend.
As well as the many challenges that the island throws at Lara, Tomb Raider introduces levelling-up gameplay, another first for the series. Lara can (and must) salvage tools, weapons and resources in order to face the threats of the island, taking what she needs from the animals, people and crates scattered around the island. Tomb Raider also allows Lara to earn and upgrade her skills and abilities as the game progresses. But even these upgrades don't come easily – weapons and skills must be learnt and honed in order to be used successfully.
Tomb Raider also includes a wealth of multiplayer modes to further enhance your experience of the island. These team-based options include Team Deathmatch, pitting a team of Lara's Surviving Allies against a team of Scavengers in maps that are filled with the same perils and pitfalls you would expect from a Tomb Raider Game. There's also Rescue, a more adventure-based battle where the Survivors must collect and deliver med-packs while the Scavengers must reach a certain number of kills. In all the multiplayer modes, you can earn XP and advance and upgrade your characters. The multiplayer modes were developed by Eidos Montreal, the studio responsible for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Tomb Raider has already coveted over 40 awards at E3 2011 and E3 2012, including IGN's Best Action Game in 2011, Game of Show and People's Choice in 2012 and Best Trailer both years. Expectations are high for this game which is already garnering praise from critics and all corners of the industry.