Xbox 360 250GB with Kinect, Kinect Adventures, Wreckateer and Fable: The Journey Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Out of stock
- Get active when you game with this Xbox 360 250 GB, Kinect, Kinect Adventures, Wreckateer and the adventurous Fable The Journey
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Xbox 360 250GB with Kinect, Kinect Adventures, Wreckateer and Fable: The Journey Product Details
First you'll notice the little things. And we mean that literally. The console itself is smaller – so it'll fit neatly on the shelf. Because Style matters we're busting out the gloss black with chrome accents.
Wi-Fi in the house.
These days, everything is wireless. The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in. You'll fi nd an unfettered connection to the ever-expanding entertainment possibilities of Xbox LIVE - including a fast and easy way to stream HD films and TV and play games with friends around the world.
Room to grow your entertainment.
While making the outside smaller, we decided to give a pretty serious boost to the inside - from huge to massive in one fell swoop. The built-in 250 GB drive has a ton of room to store films, games, saves, add-ons, photos, music and anything else that you can think of. And it's removable too, just in case you ever want to take it to a friend's house.
More ports, more play.
Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5 ports, (3 back/2 front) you'll find more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard HDMI output, we've added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.
A touching development.
It might not seem like a big deal, but the cool factor of capacitive touch buttons cannot be over stated. Everyone has grown accustomed to the non-button buttons on fancy smart phones, so we’ve added that functionality to the power and eject buttons.
With the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the noise you’ll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.
Hold on to your socks.
You’re not ready. Not yet anyway. Kinect is making YOU the controller and it’s going to blow you away. With a dedicated, proprietary port, the Xbox 360 250 GB is built specifi cally to connect seamlessly with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor - and will have you up off the sofa and into the world.
The following are key features of the Xbox 360 250 GB:
- Dressed to impress: Sleek and lean in a gloss black finish, the Xbox 360 250 GB comes with an internal, removable hard drive and touch-sensitive buttons for switching on/off and disk ejection.
- The Xbox 360 that you’ve been waiting for: Connect with a faster wireless connection than any other console. Enjoy blazing speeds with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi while streaming films or playing games on Xbox LIVE. Store more games and entertainment content with 250 GB of hard drive space.
- Kinect ready: Kinect will work with every Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 250 GB console is specially designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun. Just connect the sensor directly to the proprietary port on your console - no extra power supply needed.
- Backwards compatible: Don't worry; you'll still be able to connect the controllers and any other accessories that you already own to Xbox 360 250 GB while playing the best blockbuster games like "Halo Reach" and "Fable III". (External Xbox 360 Hard Drives and Xbox 360 Memory Units are not compatible with the new Xbox 360 console.)
Wreckateer Full Game Download
Step up to Kinect, young squire, and join the ranks of the Wreckateers, the finest medieval demolition service in all the land coming to the Summer of Arcade on 25th July
As the newest member of the Wreck & Tinker Destruction Company, it's your job to demolish Goblin-infested castles throughout the kingdom. Your weapon is the Ballista, a giant medieval crossbow, which you control using Kinect, using your body to steady your aim, fire and guide magical shots. You can even change their trajectory mid-air to collect points and power-ups.
With a vast array of ammunition at your disposal for all kinds of creative destruction, you've got everything you need to bring the castles to the ground, leaving those grubby goblins helpless!
Fable The Journey
You are the controller and the hero. Powered exclusively by Kinect for Xbox 360, “Fable: The Journey” is a whole new way to experience the deep storyline, heart-pounding action and picturesque world of Albion that fans have come to know and love about the “Fable” franchise. From the new first-person perspective of Gabriel, a young dweller who has lost his tribe, you will come to the aid of the ailing and mysterious Theresa, who thrusts you into an action-packed adventure full of dangerous enemies, hair-raising chases and humorous characters. As you traverse through dangerous lands with your horse by your side, you will learn to master magic as a deadly weapon, defend yourself in combat and solve puzzles on your journey to becoming a hero.
Fable: The Journey is inspired by the action-packed and critically acclaimed “Fable” franchise that has captivated audiences worldwide since 2004 and sold more than 10 million copies.
Fable: The Journey includes the following:
- A captivating narrative. “Fable: The Journey” immerses you in a role-playing experience like never before with a deep storyline and a slew of compelling characters and creatures. In this action-packed adventure you’ll develop a lasting bond with your horse through an emotion-filled journey that will uncover the mystery behind Theresa, who has appeared in all previous games in the franchise.
- Heart-pounding action. Thanks to the controller-free experience of Kinect, you’ll be able to quickly wield magic in ways you never dreamed possible. Use your power to create deadly weapons to obliterate your enemies, leverage spells to slow your enemies’ attacks, or heal your beloved horse with the power of your hands. Pick up the virtual reigns and race against the clock in your horse and carriage, battle your way through a barrage of enemies and attacks, and collect items throughout your journey to improve your skills and power.
- An all-new Albion. Built on the Unreal Engine 3, “Fable: The Journey” breathes new life into the world of Albion with stunning graphics and vivid detail. Explore uncharted realms and learn more about the history of Albion along your way.
Using your body as the controller you’ll be able to steer your car, shoot the bad guys and fight your opponents in games designed specifically for Kinect. Kinect for the Xbox 360 frees your mind and hands and will give you an experience that has until now gamers have only dreamed of! Full in-game interaction games that aren't restricted by wires and control pads.
Kinect will allow you to use your body meaning you'll be able to get interactive with your games. But thats not all, Kinect will allow you to navigate through your films and media with the flick of your hand
Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to explore a leaky underwater observatory - all from your living room. With "Kinect Adventures," you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.