Xbox 360 250GB with Batman: Arkham City, Darksiders II and 1 month Xbox Live Gold Membership Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Out of stock
- Delve into the darkness with this Xbox 360 250GB Console, Darksiders II and Batman Arkham City
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
First you'll notice the little things. And we mean that literally. The console itself is smaller – so it'll fit neatly on the shelf. Because Style matters we're busting out the gloss black with chrome accents.
Wi-Fi in the house.
These days, everything is wireless. The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in. You'll fi nd an unfettered connection to the ever-expanding entertainment possibilities of Xbox LIVE - including a fast and easy way to stream HD films and TV and play games with friends around the world.
Room to grow your entertainment.
While making the outside smaller, we decided to give a pretty serious boost to the inside - from huge to massive in one fell swoop. The built-in 250 GB drive has a ton of room to store films, games, saves, add-ons, photos, music and anything else that you can think of. And it's removable too, just in case you ever want to take it to a friend's house.
More ports, more play.
Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5 ports, (3 back/2 front) you'll find more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard HDMI output, we've added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.
A touching development.
It might not seem like a big deal, but the cool factor of capacitive touch buttons cannot be over stated. Everyone has grown accustomed to the non-button buttons on fancy smart phones, so we’ve added that functionality to the power and eject buttons.
With the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the noise you’ll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.
Hold on to your socks.
You’re not ready. Not yet anyway. Kinect is making YOU the controller and it’s going to blow you away. With a dedicated, proprietary port, the Xbox 360 250 GB is built specifi cally to connect seamlessly with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor - and will have you up off the sofa and into the world.
The following are key features of the Xbox 360 250 GB:
- Dressed to impress: Sleek and lean in a gloss black finish, the Xbox 360 250 GB comes with an internal, removable hard drive and touch-sensitive buttons for switching on/off and disk ejection.
- The Xbox 360 that you’ve been waiting for: Connect with a faster wireless connection than any other console. Enjoy blazing speeds with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi while streaming films or playing games on Xbox LIVE. Store more games and entertainment content with 250 GB of hard drive space.
- Kinect ready: Kinect will work with every Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 250 GB console is specially designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun. Just connect the sensor directly to the proprietary port on your console - no extra power supply needed.
- Backwards compatible: You'll still be able to connect the controllers and any other accessories that you already own to Xbox 360 250 GB while playing the best blockbuster games like "Halo Reach" and "Fable III". (External Xbox 360 Hard Drives and Xbox 360 Memory Units are not compatible with the new Xbox 360 console.)
Saddle up and join Death's quest to find out who REALLY started the Apocalypse in Darksiders II.
Darksiders II on Xbox 360 picks up the story from the original Darksiders game. The Horseman War has been blamed - and banished - for starting the Apocalypse early. Death believes War was framed, which leads to less of a sequel and more of a side-story: Death's search for those responsible.
Darksiders II Features:
- An agile new anti-hero with fierce new weapons
- Skill-based armour choices that define your character and style - choose your own Death!
- A massive and visually stunning world - dungeons, demons and so much more
- Unique locations with unique challenges - from lava pits to lost souls
- Loot systems to top up your skills and arsenal
Darksiders II not only expands the story, but it expands the Darksiders world, too. Combining combat, platform-style adventuring and mind-challenging puzzles through maps and dungeons that dwarf the scale of the first game. Whether you're in the Overworld or the Abyssmal Plane, each location has its own distinct look, its own distinct challenges, and its own distinct dangers.
Fans of the original game will enjoy the same visual style carried over, with even more unique ghouls, goblins, beasties and bosses to take out, while new players will get to experience this awesome attack on the senses for the first time!
Death Becomes You
As Death, you are nimble and ninja-like, with an emphasis on agility and plenty of opportunities for parkour moves. You're armed with your Harvester scythe - which can split into two blades - and Ghost Hand grappling hook. Plus your handy Steed Despair and Raven Guide Dust are at hand to help you make your way to your goal.
The different armour you choose will influence how your Death fights. From the sorcery of Necromancer to the rogueish Wanderer, your armour is like a skill class that you can build throughout your quest. MMO-style loot systems will enhance your arsenal even further, and you can even build up to full 'Reaper' form to take on the really big bads.
Batman Arkham City Full Game Download
Featuring an all-star cast of iconic villains, take on the twisted Joker, out-punch the Penguin, and solve the Riddler's mind-boggling puzzles in Batman: Arkham City
The Bat is back, bigger, better and even broodier than before! After taking out crazies in the 2009 hit game, Arkham Asylum, the Dark Knight returns in this epic third-person action-adventure to wipe the criminal scum off the streets of Gotham itself.
From psychotic gangs and thugs through to the most iconic villains in the Bat-verse, fans will punch, kick and fly through the city, investigating crimes, protecting the innocent and unearthing a conspiracy that threatens to tear Gotham apart...
- Gadgets Galore – swoop through the sky using the Batman's grappling hook and cape! Investigate crime scenes with the awesome cryptographic Sequencer! Dish out rough justice using the multi-faceted batarang! Batman: Arkham City's incredible arsenal is cram-packed with gadgets to save Gotham with!
- Free-Flowing Combat – fight gangs of lowlife and evil masterminds using the game's fluid and intuitive combat system, wracking up huge combos as you gracefully flip, throw and fight your way in and out of trouble
- Gotham Revealed – take to the sewers, streets, roofs and skies of Gotham, soaking up some of the sin city's most iconic locations, and discovering its many dark, dank secrets
- Claws out for Catwoman! – with her own storyline and unique set of moves, the world's slinkiest superhero is unleashed on Gotham for cat fans to toy with in Batman: Arkham City.