X Men: Destiny Wii
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£8.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
X Men: Destiny Product Details
A rally in San Fransisco may be mutantkind's last hope for peace with humanity. Three young mutants are about to discover that they have the power to change the world, and their destiny is in your hands.
- Control your mutant's destiny - Make core power and faction decisions, leading to an epic choice between the X-Men or the Brotherhood of Mutants.
- Discover your mutant identity - Players choose among three all-new mutant characters, each with a unique background that is unraveled throughout the game.
- Unleash your mutant power - Take control of one of three all-new mutant abilities and watch as your power grows and evolves based on your decisions.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.