- DSi and DS Lite
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
The best-selling fighting videogame franchise returns to the virtual ring with the most authentic, entertaining and compelling simulation of WWE programming to date. Featuring unparalleled creation tools, a robust Superstar roster, key franchise improvements and a few surprises, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 delivers the empowering freedom to create, customize and share gameplay experiences. It’s the player’s world now.
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Features:
- Create-a-Superstar Redesign – The franchise’s renowned customization interface delivers a new look, improved graphical quality and a host of new parts, allowing players to create Superstars who are comparable in quality with their WWE counterparts. Take creation one step further with a new Paint Tool to detail created Superstars with original tattoos, logos and other unique designs.
- Share the Creativity – Share created content with the WWE Universe by uploading created Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, highlight reels, created storylines and more. Utilize the keyword search engine to view created content from around the world and download for use both offline and online.
- Superstar Threads – For the first time in franchise history, create alternate ring gear for Superstars by customizing the colors of shirts, logos, face paint, elbow pads, boots and much more. Save the alternate looks for use throughout the game and online to show off the Superstars in grand fashion.
- WWE Story Designer – Embrace a directorial role to create and customize unique storylines. A brand new cut scene creation interface includes talent and location selections, script writing, camera angles, Superstar emotions and much more. Construct each night’s show card with matches, unique match stipulations, interference events, and other story twists and turns.
- Road to Wrestlemania – The popular story-based mode returns with key updates and new storylines, including a first-ever Divas storyline and a Create-a-Superstar storyline.