WWE 2k14 PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Step in to the ring with some of the most influential wrestlers of all time including Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, The undertaker, HHH, The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- Wrestle in over 45 historic matches from 3 decades of Wrestlemania including the immovable object against the unstoppable force, and Icon vs Icon.
- Enter the WWE Universe a fresh face by creating your own wrestler and working your way through the ranks until you’re in a position to challenge for a title.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
2K Sports' line-up of premier simulation titles expands with the company’s first release in the flagship WWE videogame franchise, WWE 2K14. The most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date arrives on the 1st of November 2013.
- Singleplayer campaign featuring iconic WrestleMania matches from three decades of WWE history.
- More than 45 historic matches, including the legendary match between Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 3; WWE 2K14 cover Superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan in an "Icon vs. Icon" match at WrestleMania 18; and the much-anticipated
- WrestleMania 28 main event featuring The Rock vs. John Cena.
- Unique presentation elements for the different eras, including authentically recreated arenas, WWE Superstar entrances and ring attires, as well as era-specific graphics, screen filters and other presentation elements.
- Extensive WWE-produced video packages and in-game, cinematic cut scenes that set the stage and provide detailed background information on key matches.
- Completing historical objectives will unlock a host of rewards, including additional playable WWE Superstars, alternate attire options, new arenas and WWE archive photography