WWE 13 PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- WWE 13 on PlayStation 3 continues THQ's successful series of WWE video games, and boasts the most authentic, extensive and fanatical WWE experience to date
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
WWE 13 Product Details
WWE 13 on PlayStation 3 continues THQ's successful series of WWE video games, and boasts the most authentic, extensive and fanatical WWE experience to date, with a host of new features and a new single-player campaign that takes you back to the legendary "Attitude Era"
- Single-player campaign based on the most successful era in WWE history
- Ground-breaking new features for the ultimate live experience
- Exciting new graphics and gameplay
- Huge roster of WWE Superstars from the past and present
- Improved Creation Suite to create your own superstar
WWE '13 brings all the excitement and action of a WWE event into your home thanks to WWE Live.
A brand-new audio and presentation system has been designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever heard in a WWE video game. On top of this, you'll get to taste the atmosphere and experience that is a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes.
Predator Technology 2.0, driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, returns to deliver intelligent and engaging WWE action, offering much smoother gameplay than its predecessors. The career mode WWE Universe will now dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments based on your actions and decisions as you compete for championship gold.
The largest roster in the history of the series offers a who's-who of today's WWE Superstars and Attitude Era legends. From cover Superstar CM Punk to Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sheamus, the Undertaker and Mankind to Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry.
WWE ’13 will also see a return of the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite, enabling players to develop and customise Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world.