WWE 12: The Rock Edition Playstation 3
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 25-Nov-2011
Finally The Rock has come BACK, to PlayStation 3!
WWE ’12 will celebrate the rebirth of the iconic and authentic simulation franchise through a bigger game, badder presentation and better gameplay than ever before, delivering long-awaited critical improvements to the core gameplay experience, the most creative and extensive feature set to date and a visceral, edgy and polished presentation.
Players will become part of WWE through extensive gameplay advancements, including the brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout as well as significant improvements to other key gameplay systems. WWE Universe Mode 2.0 will generate new and more impactful elements of unpredictability based on player decisions, while dynamic visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting and improved rendering, will set the tone for delivering an exceptional simulation of WWE programming.
WWE ’12 will feature the franchise’s best-in-class creation suite, enabling players to develop and customize their own Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and other all-new capabilities. In addition, the popular Road to WrestleMania Mode will enable players to explore compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
WWE ’12 will also boast one of the largest rosters of WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and the debuting Alberto Del Rio.
WWE 12 on PlayStation 3 Features:
- Predator Technology™ – Engage in the WWE experience like never before through a dynamic gameplay system that looks, feels and plays better than ever before. The brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout, as well as major changes to Momentum and Stamina systems make for the best WWE gameplay to date.
- Dynamic Presentation – Observe impressive visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting arrangements and significantly improved rendering, all delivering an authentic and striking representation of WWE programming.
- WWE Universe 2.0 – Embrace the virtual WWE experience through new and more impactful elements of unpredictability, as rivalries, alliances, matches and spontaneous action will dramatically evolve based on individual player decisions.
- Create and Share – Develop and customize Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and all-new, to-be-announced capabilities in the franchise’s best-in-class creation suite.
- Road to Wrestlemania – Explore in the franchise’s popular story-based mode through compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
- Extensive Roster – Compete with WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends from one of the largest rosters in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.
A new version of the popular PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 title, WWE All Stars features an expansive range of wrestling stars from the past and present, giving players the chance to create fantasy face-offs.
Superstars such as John Cena, The Rock, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Triple H are all included in the roster, while the 3DS edition will also include 13 characters who were only previously available as downloadable content, such as R-Truth and Chris Jericho.
Among the all-new features for the 3DS release are two new modes: Gauntlet, which lets players battle every character in the game back-to-back, and Score Scramble, in which gamers must race to achieve a certain score within the time limit.
Danny Bilson of publisher THQ said: "We feel this gameplay experience and over-the-top energy will translate well to a handheld format."
When WWE '13 launches on the Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 this autumn, it will be a chance to revisit a classic 'Attitude' era of the sport/entertainment/dance show. Featuring characters including Chris Jericho, Undertaker and Steve Austin to name just a few, THQ is promising improvements to many areas of this latest game in the hugely successful WWE series, including the audio, commentary and crowd participation elements.
"WWE'13 is certain to ignite our enthusiastic, worldwide fan base and encourage them to live a revolution that simply cannot be ignored, " gushed THQ's brand executive Sean Ratcliffe.
"WWE Live will bring the impassioned WWE live event experience into the living rooms of consumers, while critical core gameplay improvements and a serious dose of attitude will enable them to experience WWE action like never before."
WWE '13 is scheduled to be released in America on 30th October, while a European date has yet to be confirmed.
WWE All Stars coming to Nintendo 3DS (02/09/2011)
The Nintendo 3DS is to receive its first wrestling game this November with the launch of WWE All Stars on the handheld console.…
When WWE '13 launches on the Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 this autumn, it will be a chance to revisit a classic 'Attitude' era of the sport/entertainment/dance show.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £22.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 184 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?