WRC PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
WRC Product Details
Released on 08/10/2010
The unique official offroad racing experience!
The only title that brings the real official cars, the real thrill against time and the real excitement of drifts and handbrake turns on PC and Home Consoles!
- Road to WRC: Face the extraordinary career mode which will allow you to go through the steps of a real driver of WRC! Start by building up your own team and participating in regional championship, moving step by step to most prestigious categories and conquering a contract with the official teams of WRC.
- Time Attack: choose your favourite car to set the record on your favourite special! You’ll be able to upload the ghost of your best performance and download those of the world record holders!
- Online Ranking: compete in the online section facing the other players worldwide: you’ll be able to organize or participate to completely customizable Single Stages, Single Rallies or Championships! Earn experience with your performances and raise your online ranking to become the Number One!
- Incredible Weath Conditions: from the snowy tracks in Sweden to the dusty desert in Jordan, through the technical asphalt trails in Spain!
- Unlock an exclusive set of liveries and sponsors for each car in the game!
- Experience all the four official car categories of JWRC, PWRC, SWRC and WRC championships!
- Work on your favourite car settings!
- Exploit your co-driver audio notes to master the hardest sections of each track and to bring the game to utmost extreme realism!
- Use the voting system to choose your favourite rally and play in it!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 104 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?