- PlayStation 4
- Xbox Live
- Get classic Worms gameplay with more worms, larger landscapes and more weapons!
- Choose your favoured weapon from a arsenal of 65 different weapons and utilities including 10 brand new items!
- Make your worm unique with over 200 different customisation items to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Choose from 4 improved worm classes each of which include new special abilities.
- Team up with your friends, create a clan, and find other clans to do battle with online!
Worms Battlegrounds is the biggest and best Worms game to date - more worms, larger landscapes, more dynamic water, more weapons and more customisation items than ever before. It features beautiful high definition 3D visuals (but still retains the classic 2D gameplay) with new lighting effects, new features to help users interact socially, exciting additions to improve the single player experience, and more of everything a Worms fan could want. Form Clans, Take On The World Join together with friends and other Worms Battlegrounds players to form a fearsome team; name your clan, design your own emblem, promote other players to act as leaders and officers. Enter your clan into the league and fight together to make your mark on the leaderboards. Nobody wants an empty trophy cabinet!
Slick Single Player Gameplay Too Story Mode’ adds a ton of variety by introducing physics based contraptions for the first time ever. A plethora of interesting machinery spices up the gameplay, and makes solo Worms much more fun! The single‐player game isn’t only about dealing death and destruction; it’s also about negotiating tricky swinging rope bridges and rescuing friendlies from death defying traps!
- Clan Support
- Day to Night Lighting Transitions
- Physics Based ‘Contraptions’
- Landscape Editor
- Over 200 individual customisation items for the worms
- 65 Weapons and Utilities including 10 outrageous new items: Mega Mortar, Gravedigger, Winged Monkey, Oxygen, Worm Charm, Bovine Blitz, Whoopsie Cushion, Teleport Raygun, Aqua Pack and The Equiliser
- 4 Improved Worm Classes including new special abilities
- 5 Environments: Inca, Viking, Feudal Japan, Industrial Revolution and Prehistoric
- Multiplayer Deathmatch and Fort modes
- 25 Single Player story missions
- 10 ‘Worm‐Ops’ time attack missions
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned