World Championship Snooker 2002 also benefits from using an incredibly advanced physics system offering extreme accuracy in simulating a true 3D table; players can even bounce a ball off the table, or jump one ball over another.
Preowned versions may not include additional content.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: TBD
World Championship Snooker 2002 also benefits from using an incredibly advanced physics system offering extreme accuracy in simulating a true 3D table; players can even bounce a ball off the table, or jump one ball over another. The system simulates all kinds of spin, and the game play is so realistic that it should help improve players real-life snooker skills.
- World Championship Snooker 2 (WCS2) allows players to live out a career of a professional snooker player. The player can participate in numerous real-life tournaments over a series of seasons with the ultimate goal of becoming World Champion.
- WCS2 is a PS2 sequel to the successful WCS on PSX and PC.
- Improve your skill and performance with professional coaching from Dennis Taylor and Practice mode.
- The definitive snooker simulation that delivers the true reality of being a professional snooker player
- Unique cameras angles, the sport appears exactly as it does on TV.
- Coaching from top hero Dennis Taylor helps improve your game Career mode allows you to develop your skills and performance on the snooker circuit
- Take on and beat the world's greatest snooker players using the unique aiming aid system
- Have a break with some fun challenges
- Create your own character
- Take a break from the serious challenge with Fun Games.
- Full practice modes
- Commentary from Denis Taylor
- Dazzling 3D physics
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!