- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Get closer to the world of Wolfenstein than ever before with the Occupied Edition, available Only at GAME, which includes a 20-page travel guide to occupied Britain and more!
- Wolfenstein: The New Order brings the originator of the First-person shooter genre back into the crosshairs.
- Play through a compelling arrative, which sees you waking from a 14 year coma in the 1960's, to a very different world, where the Nazi war machine won World War II.
- Wield awesome firepower as you go up against Super Soldiers, Elite Shock Troopers and Hulking Nazi Robots.
Intense, cinematic and rendered in stunning detail with id® Software’s id Tech® 5 engine, Wolfenstein sends players across Europe on a personal mission to bring down the Nazi war machine. With the help of a small group of resistance fighters, infiltrate their most heavily guarded facilities, battle high-tech Nazi legions, and take control of super-weapons that have conquered the earth – and beyond.
Armed with a mysterious advanced technology, the Nazi’s unrelenting force and intimidation brought even the most powerful nations to their knees. Awakened from a 14-year coma to a world changed forever, war hero B.J. Blazkowicz emerges into this unimaginable alternate version of the 1960s. One in which the monstrous Nazi regime has won World War II, and now rule the globe with an iron fist. You are B.J. Blazkowicz, the American war hero, and the only man capable of rewriting history.
Wolfenstein: The New Order on PC Features:
- The Action and Adventure - Wolfenstein's breath-taking set pieces feature intense mountain-top car chases, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more – all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience.
- The Story and Characters - Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative featuring memorable characters.
- The History and Setting - Set against a backdrop of an alternate 1960s, discover an unfamiliar world ruled by a familiar enemy—one that has changed and twisted history as you know it.
- The Arsenal and Assault - Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction. Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
DOOM Beta invite included with game purchase. Platform/console restrictions will apply. Must be 18+ to participate. Access subject to requisite platform/console subscription, timing and territories, to be determined at Bethesda’s sole discretion. Participation requires Internet connection and acceptance of Beta agreement. Additional terms and conditions may apply. See www.wolfenstein.com/doom or inside packaging for more details.