Wings of Luftwaffe PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Wings of Luftwaffe Product Details
Released on 05/11/2010
From blocking airdromes, to attacking aircraft, to destroying ground targets, the player will fight with honour and bravery for the glory of Germany. These new missions allow virtual pilots to see the war from the enemy's point of view and try out some of the most advanced fighters of the era. This expansion will feature ten single missions with support for up to four players in co-op mode, two new planes and over 40 skins for the various planes.
Air combat fans will enjoy strapping into one of the game's many planes and seeing the Second World War through the eyes of a German pilot. Wings of Luftwaffe puts players in the heat of battle and creates an experience so lifelike, players will feel their padded seat yield to their weight as they evade the attacks of their enemies. Wings of Luftwaffe offers a chance to experience first hand the desperate fight in the skies over Europe during World War II.
- Take to the skies as a German pilot
- Embark on 10 new missions
- Cooperative mode for up to four players
- New planes: the Ju 88 A-4 and the P-39N-0
- 44 new skins for the various planes
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 /Vista SP1/ 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2400 MHz
- RAM: 1024 MB (2 GB Recommended for Windows Vista/7)
- Video: 256 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- Drive: 4x speed PC DVD-ROM
- HD Space: 4 GB Available
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible soundcard
- Internet: 512 Kb/s
- Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Sound Speakers
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £2.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 24 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?