Black Wii U Mario and Luigi Premium Pack Wii U
- Wii U Your selected format is Wii U
- Get gaming on the Wii U with the famous Nintendo brothers, Luigi and Mario, with the Wii U Mario and Luigi Premium Pack
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Black Wii U Mario and Luigi Premium Pack Product Details
Whats in the Box
- Black 32GB Nintendo Wii U Console and AC Adapter
- Black Nintendo Wii U and AC Adapter
- Nintendo Wii U Sensor Bar
- HDMI Cable
Experience a new style of gameplay through the Nintendo Wii U and Wii U GamePad, which features not only the standard buttons found on most controllers, but also a 6.2 inch LCD Touch Screen that enables you to interact with the game in entirely new ways.
Game developers have been enthusiastic about the potential of the Wii U controller and what they’ll be able to use it for in future games. In some games it may just feature a map, in others it could be your HUD, but already games are showing the ingenuity of the developers.
If you’ve got a great selection of Nintendo Wii software and peripherals, then you’ll be pleased to hear the Nintendo Wii U is Backwards compatible with most Wii Software and Accessories.
- Size: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
- New Controller: The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
- Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Wii Balance Board.
- Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
- Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
- Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
- Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
- CPU: IBM Power-based multi-core microprocessor.
- Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with most Wii games and Wii accessories.
Mario and Luigi bounce onto Wii U in New Super Mario Bros. U!
The Super Mario Brothers make their HD debut as traditional Mario side-scrolling gameplay get a massive visual boost, some great new features and the chance to bring your Mii into the fun for the very first time!
Key Features of New Super Mario Bros. U on Wii U
- Explore new areas of the Mushroom Kingdom with one giant world map!
- Gain exciting new skills from Power Ups and Yoshis
- Exciting new multiplayer modes for you and your Miis
- Fun new gameplay using the Wii U Game Pad
- Play and share your Mario fun through the Miiverse
- Mario, Luigi and Toad are back in a brand new adventure – in a brand new land! Bowser has changed his usual plans of kidnapping Princess Peach, and instead invades her castle, using a giant mechanical arm to toss our heroes far, far away. It's up to them to make their way home through this strange land in order to save the Princess.
The worlds may be new, but there are plenty of features that will be familiar to long-time players of Super Mario Bros, each with new and exciting twists! Power-Ups make a return, with some older ones offering new abilities – mini-mushrooms now let you run up walls! – while all-new Power-Ups include the Flying Squirrel Suit, giving Mario limited flight as he floats through the air.
Baby Yoshis of varying colours also return, with each different colour offering a different treat! Blue Yoshi spits bubbles that can trap your enemies, Yellow Yoshi can help light-up dark area, and Purple Yoshi will expand like a balloon and let you take to the air!
There's a new creature on the prowl, too – the Nabbit! The Nabbit has stolen things from Toad and it's up to you to, well, Nab him when you see him! He'll appear randomly throughout the game, and if you do manage to Nab him you'll also earn a powerful P-Acom which will fly you continuously through the rest of the stage.
The Wii U Game Pad brings something new to multiplayer games. Boost Mode is fun for up to five players – four using Wii Remotes to leap around as normal, and the fifth using the Game Pad to assist them by killing enemies, and moving blocks and creating platforms to get through tricky areas or grab hard to reach items. You can also switch game play from the TV to the Game Pad at any time and continue playing even when others are watching the TV.
New Super Mario Bros. U also offers host of new game modes. Some are single player, some multiplayer, and each adds a fun and exciting new twist to the traditional Mario gameplay. First up is Challenge Mode, which dares you to fulfil specific objectives like completing a level without touching the ground, without collecting a single coin, or within a certain time. There are four single-player Challenges – Time Attack, coin Collection, 1-Up Rally and Special, which offers all kinds of other challenges.
New Super Luigi U
In New Super Luigi U take control of Mario’s Brother Luigi as the 80+ stages from New Super Mario Bros U gets a re-shuffle and a revamp.
As in Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, Luigi keeps his higher jumping abilities and his looser traction as he runs for the flag post at the end of each stage. Also to add an extra element of speed each level begins with only 100 seconds on the clock.
In addition to the Luigi and the Yellow and Blue Toads, a fourth character will be available for Multiplayer, Nabbit. Already seen in New Super Mario Bros U, Nabbit was the thieving character that would steal power-ups when met on the world map. Nabbit is invincible to damage from enemies and world dangers such as lava, but you’ll still need to look out for those long drops.
Wii U Karaoke 7 Day Trial
Unleash your singing skills on Wii U with Wii Karaoke U by JOYSOUND, and enjoy a unique karaoke experience in the comfort of your own home. With 1,500 songs to choose from at launch (and even more coming via regular updates), a variety of modes, customisation options and more, you can sing and have fun your way.
Please note: That songs may contain explicit lyrics and deal with adult themes which may be unsuitable for some audiences.
Terms and Conditions
- Read the information in the software’s electronic manual and the Health and Safety Information application on the Wii U Menu.
- This product contains technological protection measures.
- The use of an unauthorised device or software that enables technical modification of the Wii U console or software may render this game unplayable
- A system update may be required to play.