Release Date: TBD
Pick up a Fit Meter to track your activity level throughout the day. This portable accessory records your steps and detects changes in activity level, altitude and atmospheric pressure, and can even estimate what kind of exercise you're doing aside from Wii Fit U. Using the built-in infrared technology of the Wii U GamePad, you can quickly and easily add this information to your Wii Fit U profile and chart your overall physical activity level during the day.
- The Fit Meter can detect six different levels of activity, from running to resting, for an accurate reading on what you’re doing during the day.
- By measuring changes in atmospheric pressure, the Fit Meter can track your elevation throughout the day – perfect for hiking, for instance.
- Easily see how many calories you’ve burned over the course of a week, making it easier to keep track of your weekly activity targets.
- See how many steps you’ve walked during the day, or get the big picture of how far you’ve travelled over the whole week.
- It’s easy to add your Fit Meter data to Wii Fit U: simply beam it over via an infrared connection with the Wii U GamePad.