Wii Sports Club Wii U
- Wii U Your selected format is Wii U
- Whether or not you are a veteran of the original Wii Sports series on Wii, step up to the batting plate or into the ring with Wii Sports Club on Wii U.
- Featuring Wii Sports Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, Bowling and Golf, Wii Sports Club is packed with features for fun with family and friends.
- Compete in a regional club ranking system and represent your local area with the online multiplayer versus system.
- Miiverse integration allows handwritten messages to be posted during gameplay, whether to celebrate a victory or admit a defeat.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£34.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
In Baseball, the use of the Wii Remote Plus controller enables novice hitters and expert sluggers alike greater control and precision when going for that all-important home run. In the field, pitching is performed by holding the GamePad upright, with the action taking place in first-person view. Different types of pitch can be selected to attempt to bamboozle the batsman, but it’s down to you to adjust the power and aim of your throw. If the opponent does manage to return your pitch, try to keep the centre of the GamePad aimed at the ball, as a catching opportunity may even come your way…
With Boxing, bobbing and weaving your way to victory is now more fun and challenging than ever before, with players able to use one Wii Remote Plus controller in each hand to allow for more precise offensive and defensive manoeuvres. Before you enter the ring and represent your regional club online however, don’t forget to hone your technique by taking on Skill Shaper challenges such as Speed Bag, which requires players to keep an eye on an overhead display and pull off the right punches in the order instructed, or Pro Puncher, where players must use speed and accuracy to smash targets that appear in front of them.
With the introduction of an online multiplayer versus system, users with broadband Internet access can now compete in a regional club ranking system and represent their local area, with the added ability of Miiverse integration allowing handwritten messages to be posted during gameplay, whether to celebrate a victory or admit defeat!