Wii Music (Wii Balance Board Compatible) Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- In Wii Music for Nintendo Wii, it's easy to play improv jams. Musicians in your band jam by simply playing their instruments to the beat of a song or by improvising to their heart's content. Play faster. Play slower. Skip a beat, or throw in 10 more...
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Wii Music for Nintendo Wii
In Wii Music for Nintendo Wii, it's easy to play improv jams. Musicians in your band jam by simply playing their instruments to the beat of a song or by improvising to their heart's content. Play faster. Play slower. Skip a beat, or throw in 10 more. No matter what you do, Wii Music for Nintendo Wii automatically transforms your improv stylings into great music. There are no mistakes in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii - just playing for the pure joy of playing.
In Wii Music for Nintendo Wii, the controls immerse you in the music. You can play most of the 60-plus instruments in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii using simple motions with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers. Strum to play guitar, banjo and sitar. Drum to play jazz drums, congas and marching drums. Hammer away to play piano, vibraphone and marimba. Unlike most music games, Wii Music doesn't make you use complex buttons. In Wii Music for Nintendo Wii, you only need to imitate playing the instrument.
Wii Music for Nintendo Wii offers virtually endless ways to make music. You choose the song and instruments and decide whether to blaze through a rock take on classical songs, put a jazzy spin on folk tunes or transform Nintendo classics like the Super Mario Bros. theme into Latin-flavored numbers. The song list in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii is only a takeoff point - it's how you improvise with the songs that matters.
Send your band-jam recordings to Wii Friends who have Wii Music. They'll see your Mii band members, your players' improv styles and your instrument selections. They can watch your Wii Music recordings, or play over parts of your song, then send their modified recording back to you. Improv jams can be sent back and forth over WiiConnect24 and changed again and again.
Wii Music for Nintendo Wii Features:
- Play it again: Use the playback mode in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii to see your jam recordings brought to life with dramatic camera angles.
- Pick up the baton: Wii Music for Nintendo Wii lets you command an orchestra in the conducting game where you'll wave the Wii Remote controller like a conductor's baton to lead a Mii orchestra through orchestrated music. Make them play quickly, slowly, strongly or gently.
- Ring a bell? Play a handbells game in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii where you'll swing your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to play your two handbells as part of a larger ensemble.
- Everyone on the team has a job to do: In Wii Music for Nintendo Wii you'll have to make sure you play one of your notes only when the tune demands it!
- An ear for music: Take a tone quiz in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii that tests your musical ear by giving you challenges, like putting note-playing Miis in order from lowest to highest pitch.
- Bang the drum: Play a virtual drum set in Wii Music for Nintendo Wii's drumming mode, the one mode in Wii Music that also uses the Wii Balance Board accessory (sold with Wii Fit). You'll use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers as drumsticks, and place both feet on the Wii Balance Board - which work as virtual pedals for the bass drum and hi-hat cymbal.