Wii Fit U with Wii Fit U Meter Wii-U
- Wii-U Your selected format is Wii-U
- Building on the success of Wii Fit Plus, Wii Fit U incorporates the Gamepad to enhance your excercise routine.
- Use Wii Fit U even when the TV is in use thanks to the Game Pad.
- Take part in all-new and classic Wii Fit activities.
- Use your old Wii Balance Board.
- Transfer your save data from Wii Fit Plus to Wii Fit U to keep track of your current data.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
GenresFitness and Health
Take your fitness routine to the next level with Wii Fit U, exclusively for Wii U. Work out with new exercises that use the Wii U GamePad, Wii Balance Board or both, as well as returning exercises from Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus.
The combination of the Wii Balance Board and Wii U GamePad creates all-new body training possibilities – and Wii Fit U has plenty of new activities that’ll get you working out in a fun and engaging way. In Dessert Course, you’ll take steps on the balance board to deliver desserts while balancing the GamePad like a tray. Core Luge will see you sitting on the balance board and tilting your weight to steer down an icy track. In Trampoline Target you’ll need to lean carefully to land in the centre of the trampoline – as the TV shows how high your Mii character is leaping, the GamePad's integrated second screen gives a helpful bird's-eye view to help you hit the bull’s-eye.
Exercises and activities that use a single screen can be played without the TV, so you can always work out even if the TV is in use. Take your Body Test by using the GamePad's screen to check your progress, keeping your results and weight visible only to you, and add photos with the GamePad's camera to chart your physical development over time.
The included Fit Meter tracks your activity level throughout the day. This portable accessory records your steps and detects changes in activity level, altitude and atmospheric pressure, and can even estimate what kind of exercise you're doing aside from Wii Fit U. Using the built-in infrared technology of the Wii U GamePad, you can quickly and easily add this information to your Wii Fit U profile and chart your overall physical activity level during the day.
- Work out and track your progress even when the TV is in use, with the Wii U GamePad's integrated second screen
- Enjoy new activities, as well as select exercises from previous Wii Fit games
- Use your existing Wii Balance Board and transfer your previous save data to continue to work towards your fitness goals in Wii Fit U
Terms and Conditions: Get Triple Reward Points when you spend over £30. Offer is valid 00:01 23/04/15 until 23:59 29/04/15. Offer is available in-store and online. Offer excludes online preorders, sales of new & preowned consoles, phones and tablets. A GAME Reward account is required and must be used in the transaction. Points will be automatically credited to the GAME Reward account within 48 hours. Bonus Reward points will only be credited once. The offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. This does not affect your statutory rights. GAME Reward terms and conditions apply, see www.game.co.uk/reward.