Are you ready for the definitive Ferrari experience?
Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli for Nintendo Wii™ is a groundbreaking racing game pushing driving simulations into the next generation, based on the legendary Italian marques’ official racing series. Veteran UK games publisher System 3, holder of the exclusive Ferrari Challenge license, brings all the authentic cars and tracks to home consoles for the very first time, with unprecedented levels of realism and true Ferrari racing dynamics.
Ferrari Challenge sets the standard for driving games on Wii, driven by the single-minded vision of veteran UK games publisher (and passionate Ferrari ‘Tifoso’) Mark Cale, overseeing the award-winning racing game specialists at Eutechnyx. The game has been honed to perfection under the watchful eyes of Ferrari, with expert handling consultation from Bruno Senna, adding a unique magic touch.
- Official Ferrari Challenge license. The Ferrari Challenge was founded in 1993: “to allow Ferrari customers to enjoy their cars in a structured, competitive environment, racing against other Ferrari owners.”
- Remarkable level of simulation sets the standard for racing titles on Wii, making full use of Wii’s motion control via the official wireless Ferrari steering wheel.
- Revolutionary lifelike artificial intelligence - opponents’ reactive decisions generate a naturalistic driving behaviour on an unprecedented level.
- Incredible level of Ferrari detailing – bodywork, tyres, mirrors, doors, windows, spoilers, boot and bonnet, all modelled to perfection.
- 16 fully realised tracks from the official European and North American Ferrari Challenge series including Silverstone, Monza, California Speedway, the Ferrari test track at Fiorano and more.
- All the tracks have been modelled from the ground-up from hundreds of thousands of track-level reference photographs, satellite data and actual performance records.
- Features all the teams and cars of the series, including a mixture of Ferrari Challenge cars, such as the 355, the 360, the FXX, the 430 Challenge and GT cars, like the 575GT.
- Also features production cars such as the 599 and the 575 and a number of historic classics such as the 250 GTO and the 275 LM.
- All car models feature unparalleled visual accuracy, constructed from cadcam designs, photographic scans and factory blueprints supplied exclusively by Ferrari.
- Scaleable handling settings allows players to choose their ideal level of simulation – forgiving for beginners or frighteningly authentic for the expert.
- Numerous game modes including Challenge, Arcade, Quick Race, Time Trial and Ferrari Collector Card Battle.
- Fully customisable liveries – create a team, design their car and apply sponsorship logos and custom designs, graphics and text.
- Never-before-seen damage modelling featuring scratches and dents, with fully detachable parts and bodywork that remain on the track.
- Full engine and cockpit modelling, operable internal displays including all driver gauges and dials, totally accurate dashboard, controls and gearshift.
- Accurately simulated, highly detailed environmental effects including dust, smoke, water sprays and splashes, windscreen water droplets, reflective and shiny surfaces, swaying trees, dynamic lighting and shadows, tyre rubber left on corners and racing line, paint scrapes appearing on barriers and more.
- Detailed telemetry data provided directly from Ferrari and performance simulation modelled in close conjunction with the factory.
- Collaboration with Tony Willis, consultant to Ferrari UK and Keith Bluemel, accredited Ferrari historian.
- Developed by award-winning, world-renowned racing game specialists, Eutechnyx.
- GP2 race driver and keen gamer, Bruno Senna employed as technical and handling consultant on the game, working closely with Ferrari and Eutechnyx to add a unique touch of magic.
- In-game tutorial and in-ear commentary by BBC Top Gear’s Tiff Needell
- The definitive Ferrari experience.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!