Please note, due to demand this particular product will normally be despatched within 2-3 days from the date of ordering, which is outside our normal guidelines for delivery. We will send you a despatch confirmation email when the goods are on their way.
Wii is fresh, new, and different – but most importantly, Wii is bags of fun. Offering incredible new technology that will innovate the way we play in the home, Nintendo’s fantastically accessible motion-sensitive controller could well rewrite the videogame rulebook.
- ANYone, of ANY age with ANY skill level can pick up and play a Wii.
- It’s incredibly fun – a new style of gaming, fuelled by innovative motion detection technology.
- Wii and its unique games bridge generation gaps - Wii is for everyone: spouses can play together, grandparents can play with grandchildren.
- Wii is communal, both entertaining to play and amusing to watch!
Wii Sports Resort
Introducing a whole new set of sporting activities at Wii Sports Resort! Take to the beach on the tropical island of Wuhu, where veteran Wii users and newcomers alike can enjoy challenges like cruising on a water scooter, dueling with swords, tossing flying discs and much more.
Wii Sports Resort has lots of fun activities with more than 18 sports to try, ranging from watersports like canoeing, power cruising and wakeboarding, to ball games like basketball, table tennis and golf. You'll be able to take on your friends and family to find out who's strongest, fastest or most accurate. Plus, with each activity set against the beautiful scenery of Wuhu, you'll love every visit to the resort!
Wii Sports Resort comes with a Wii MotionPlus accessory included. Every sport is compatible with the new innovation, which you can plug into your Wii Remote to see your movements tracked in finer detail and with greater accuracy than ever before. Even the slightest twist of the wrist or turn of the body is replicated 1 to 1 on your TV screen, making your in game experience more realistic than ever.
Wii Sports Resort features:
- Escape to the tropical island of Wuhu, where you'll be able to enjoy 18 fun-packed sports and activities, like Frisbee, swordplay and archery
- The Wii MotionPlus accessory helps you get closer to real life sports, with every movement you make faithfully replicated on-screen
- Each activity uses the Wii Remote and Nunchuk differently; for example, in canoeing the Wii Remote is a paddle, whereas in cycling you'll need to 'pedal' with both controllers
- Compete solo or against your friends and family; some activities even let you team up and work together
Wii Sports Resort works only with the Wii MotionPlus. One Wii MotionPlus is included in this Pak.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!