We Sing Encore & Two Mics Pack Wii
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
We Sing Encore & Two Mics Pack Product Details
Released on 20/08/2010
The We Sing party just got louder! Now jam packed with 40 great songs, more new features than you can shake a stick at, real Karaoke mode, a Jukebox mode, in-game Awards and if you need any help with the vocal chords, try the new Singing Lesson mode… plus lots more!
Again ‘they’ asked for… and once again ‘they’ got… introducing We Sing Encore!
- The first game featuring four mics & four singers… together!
- 40 (that’s right… 40) chart topping songs from a wide range of leading artists, including original videos! (where available)
- Broad range of music for a variety of tastes
- Solo, Party and Karaoke modes
- Singing lessons – learn to sing like a professional
- Single and multi-player awards– adding depth and replay value to the game
- Party Mode includes We Sing, Versus, Group Battle, Pass The Mic, First to X, Marathon, Blind and Expert!
- Up to 4 players can sing along together in any Party Mode
- Karaoke mode – vocals removed for the purists
- Jukebox – cue up and play your favourite songs and videos
- Playlist feature – line up your favourite songs and play them in any mode
- Hear yourself sing - replay your performance and add cool effects to your voice
- Rap scoring mode – now fully singable Rap and R&B songs
- Star Notes – extra points for hitting hard notes
- Single and multi-player in-game Awards – add depth and replay value to the game
- Full Support for HDTV’s – 16:9 Widescreen and anti-lag
- Player statistics – get a detailed breakdown of how you sang
- Customisation of interface (colours, wallpapers, menu music) – change your look to fit your mood
- Easy, Medium or Hard, with short or full length song modes
- Easy, simple and clean menu to allow quick access to songs
- Choose your singer if there is more than one artist
- Integrates with a USB 4 port hub, for 4 microphones
- 30 core songs per version – English, Swedish & German – each with 10 additional local songs
- Fully compatible with Logitech® USB Microphones from Sing It, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero and Rock Band
B52's Love Shack
Black Eyed Peas Shut Up
Bonnie Tyler Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Cheryl Cole Fight For This Love
Elton John Tiny Dancer
Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive
Gwen Stefani featuring Akon The Sweet Escape
Jamiroquai Virtual Insanity
Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
Kaiser Chiefs Ruby
Katrina & The Waves Walking On Sunshine
Lady GaGa feat. Colby O'Donis & Akon Just Dance
Lily Allen Smile
Lou Bega Mambo No 5
Lynyrd Skynrd Sweet Home Alabama
Mika Grace Kelly
Natasha Bedingfield Unwritten
Pixie Lott Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)
Plain White Ts Hey There Delilah
Right Said Fred I`m Too Sexy
Robyn feat. Kleerup With Every Heartbeat
Simply Red Holding Back The Years
Soft Cell Tainted Love
Spandau Ballet Gold
The Supremes Baby Love
Taio Cruz Break Your Heart
The Veronicas Untouched
Westlife Flying Without Wings
Popular Wii karaoke game We Sing is set for a triumphant comeback tour this July, with forty new songs and a wealth of new features in We Sing Encore.
Publisher Nordic Games has confirmed that most of the songs will arrive complete with their official music videos, and the list includes an eclectic selection of tracks ranging from camp classics like the B-52's Love Shack or Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy, to more contemporary pop hits like Fight For This Love by Cheryl Cole. Though the focus is very much on mainstream pop, rock and rap tracks are also promised.
Elsewhere, there are greater rewards for solo singing, while competitive and co-operative multiplayer modes have their own achievement system, to encourage a bit of friendly rivalry. ?Real Karaoke' mode silences the backing vocals for an additional challenge, while a Jukebox mode allows you to play the videos continuously.
Don't worry if your vocals aren't up to much, as in-built singing lessons will help you hit those high notes in no time. And those who fancy trying out a bit of music production will even be able to replay their performances and add vocal effects in real-time.
Your summer karaoke party starts this July, when We Sing Encore launches exclusively on Wii.
We Sing passes one million sales mark
Nordic Games has revealed that its hit Wii karaoke series We Sing has powered past the one million mark in terms of lifetime sales.
The publisher celebrated passing the milestone at a special party in London, which saw representatives of the games and music industries treated to a performance by X Factor star Kitty Brucknell.
Since debuting in 2009, the We Sing series has spawned seven separate releases, allowing gamers to sing along to dozens of popular chart hits.
The franchise has passed one million sales a fortnight after the launch of We Sing Rock!, which includes tracks from the likes of Coldplay, Alice Cooper, Kasabian and My Chemical Romance.
Nik Blower, sales and marketing director at Nordic Games, said: "There's no doubt that this first million milestone will not be our last."
Next year, the We Sing franchise will expand once again with the launch of We Sing Pop.
We Sing gets an Encore…
We Sing passes one million sales mark (23/11/2011)
Nordic Games has revealed that its hit Wii karaoke series We Sing has powered past the one million mark in terms of lifetime sales.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £38.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £19.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 312 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?