Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Also available on …
- Xbox One
- Warriors Orochi comes to next-gen consoles for the first time with Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate on PlayStation 4.
- The mythology of the OROCHI universe expands in a new main storyline following the death of the Demon Snake.
- Featuring densely populated battlefields with up to 100 enemies on screen and new moves including Aerial Special attacks.
- The legion of warriors is larger than ever with 145 playable characters including the introduction of Abe Seimei, Shennong, and Tamamo.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£22.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
- One Warrior against a Thousand Battles— Densely populated battlefields with up to 100 enemies on screen. New moves including Aerial Special attacks, Triple Rush. True Musou Burst executable by up to 6 characters
- New and Crossover characters— The legion of warriors is larger than ever with 145 playable characters including the introduction of Abe Seimei, Shennong, and Tamamo just 3 of 9 that are new to the series, cameos include Xu Shu from DYNASTY WARRIORS and Rachel from the NINJA GAIDEN series with more to be announced.
- Captivating Lands and Stages— Sinister imagery in the OROCHI series totaling 51 distinct stages with cross-over stages including Atelier, NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2, DYNASTY WARRIORS and SAMURAI WARRIORS.
- Gameplay modes— Adding to both Online and Offline competition, new modes include Duel Mode, Craft Weapons, Officer Requesting and Summoning.
- Share experiences Online— S™ system players will be able to capture screenshots and live stream, share and see live comments which can impact either players’ games or co-op in Story mode, Free Mode and the new Gauntlet Mode
- Cross-Play and Cross Save functionality— Co-op, data sharing and saving, between S™ , S™ and S Vita