- Xbox One
- Warriors Orochi comes to next-gen consoles for the first time with Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate on PlayStation 4.
- The mythology of the OROCHI universe expands in a new main storyline following the death of the Demon Snake.
- Featuring densely populated battlefields with up to 100 enemies on screen and new moves including Aerial Special attacks.
- The legion of warriors is larger than ever with 145 playable characters including the introduction of Abe Seimei, Shennong, and Tamamo.
Preowned versions may not include additional content.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: 04/09/2014
The mythology of the OROCHI universe expands— A new main storyline brings the heroes together again after the death of the Demon Snake as they are called upon by a mysterious stone to return to the chaotic din of battle. Additionally, new side stories provide a multitude of new scenarios and uncover secrets, the story extends with the ability to battle from a different point of view or even “what if” hypothetical stages that exist in a parallel world.
- One Warrior against a Thousand Battles— Densely populated battlefields with up to 100 enemies on screen. New moves including Aerial Special attacks, Triple Rush. True Musou Burst executable by up to 6 characters
- New and Crossover characters— The legion of warriors is larger than ever with 145 playable characters including the introduction of Abe Seimei, Shennong, and Tamamo just 3 of 9 that are new to the series, cameos include Xu Shu from DYNASTY WARRIORS and Rachel from the NINJA GAIDEN series with more to be announced.
- Captivating Lands and Stages— Sinister imagery in the OROCHI series totaling 51 distinct stages with cross-over stages including Atelier, NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2, DYNASTY WARRIORS and SAMURAI WARRIORS.
- Gameplay modes— Adding to both Online and Offline competition, new modes include Duel Mode, Craft Weapons, Officer Requesting and Summoning.
- Share experiences Online— S™ system players will be able to capture screenshots and live stream, share and see live comments which can impact either players’ games or co-op in Story mode, Free Mode and the new Gauntlet Mode
- Cross-Play and Cross Save functionality— Co-op, data sharing and saving, between S™ , S™ and S Vita
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!