Warriors Orochi 3 Wii U
- Wii U Your selected format is Wii U
- Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper brings heroes together from Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and now Ninja Gaiden, Bladestorm, and Dead or Alive on the Nintendo Wii U
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£14.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Warriors Orochi 3 Product Details
Years after the battle against Orochi, the Serpent King, the heroes of the Three Kingdoms and the Warring States struggle to seize control of the new universe they were thrown into, when a new threat arises. A terrible and colossal monster, resembling a serpent with eight heads, casts its shadow across the land and defeats most of the brave warriors.
The warriors who survive, assisted by the mysterious Kaguya, travel back through time to save the fallen warriors, forge new alliances collect powerful weapons and build an army to defeat the terrible Hydra.
- Huge cast of playable characters: More than 130 playable characters from the worlds of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. But that is not all that you’ll have at your disposal this time, as the vortex created by Orochi drags a few more allies to their universe. Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles, Jeanne d'Arc, Nemea, and Ayane are just a few of the new additions to the playable character roster!
- Unlock abilities and influence the storyline through the bond system: The bonds between characters can be increased by interaction in banquets, fighting together as allies, rescuing struggling allies, and accepting then clearing missions in battles. These bonds can influence the storyline, as well as unlock extra attacks and new stages.
- Customize scenarios and share them online for all to enjoy: Cleared stages from Story Mode or Free Mode can be edited to create unique battlefields, where players can change voice lines and characters, acquire Musou Battlefield Elements in Story Mode and use them to add even more interesting new aspects to their original battlefields. Players can then rate scenarios created by others and see how your scenarios stack up.
- New “Duel Mode”: An all new “Duel Mode” fuses elements of player versus player battles and card battles into intense combat for player vs. COM battles, or online battles against your friends.
- Wii U GamePad compatible: Choose from two ways to play local two player co-op. Play using the TV and the Wii U™ GamePad screen, or play using standard split screen on your TV. Battlefield maps are displayed on the GamePad screen for greater strategy and combat tactics. Battle information and history will be available using the Gamepad display during gameplay.