Warp is a stealth-action puzzler where gamers play as Zero, a loveable yet lethal, little orange alien with a big score to settle.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: TBD
Warp is a stealth-action puzzler where gamers play as Zero, a loveable yet lethal, little orange alien with a big score to settle. Abducted by a villainous General from his home world and taken to an underwater research facility, Zero must plan his ultimate escape by relying on his arsenal of special abilities – warp, frag, echo, swap, and launch.
- Wreak Havoc with Alien Powers – Make your way through puzzle-based levels using your powerful abilities and upgrade them along the way.
- Warp – Teleport instantly through walls, over obstacles, and into objects.
- Frag – Warp into objects or humans and destroy them from the inside.
- Echo – Create a decoy of yourself to distract enemies.
- Swap – Place your Echo over an object to instantly switch places with it.
- Launch – Warp into objects and fire them away from you at high speeds.
- Evade or Eliminate – Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
- Unreal 3 Sci-Fi Madness – Cutting-edge visuals and a strategic top-down perspective that lets you visualize your attack and plan your escape from the sprawling undersea base.
- OS : Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista with SP2, Windows XP with SP3
- CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0GHz or betterRAM: 2gb
- Video Adapter : ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or equivalent.
- Hard Drive : 1.5 GB
- Sound : DirectX 9.0c compatible
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!