Warhammer 40K Space Marine Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine finally offers a real alternative to the Gears Of War trilogy, featuring breakneck action and gore galore in this barnstorming, blood-soaked tie-in!
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Finally a real alternative to the Gears Of War trilogy, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine offers breakneck action and gore galore in this barnstorming, blood-soaked tie-in!
You're a “living weapon of humanity”! In other words, Captain Titus, a muscle-packed, Chainsword-wielding Space Marine! And your planet needs you in this videogame adaptation of the classic Games Workshop strategy/tactics tabletop game. Strap into the armour-plated suit of said man-mountain and launch yourself into the unholy forces of Chaos in this third-person blood-fest!
- Whip out that Weapon! – saddle up with a Stalker Pattern Bolter to take out the eye of an Ork from 20 feet away or alternatively, pile into the demon hordes and get personal with nothing but a Thunderhammer to wreak unstoppable havoc with
- Death's in the Details – Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is as authentic as tie-ins get, bringing together the art style and universe of its tabletop game, and thrusting you right into the fight for the very first time in the game's history
- Cover is for Cowards – forget hiding behind brick walls and popping up for the odd shot or three; that's for wussies (and Gears of War players). No, you are the wall and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine wants you to charge into the battlefield, shooting and tearing apart all and sundry with no respite and no chance of retreat. Time to man-up, people!
- Tool Up with Chums – experience Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine's massive multiplayer battles, slicing gamers to pieces from all over the world. Then indulge in the awesome co-op play to bring real camaraderie to any skirmish with the dastardly Ork hordes.