War Thunder Free 2 Play
- Free 2 Play Your selected format is Free 2 Play
- In stock
- Fighting with and against players from across the globe, War Thunder is a combat MMO set in World War II where vast armies took to the ground, sea and skies in massive historical battles
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.
The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
- Personalized aviation experience with hundreds of models of planes using details cockpits
- Upgrade weapons and improve your flying skills with missions
- Various PvP modes and massive combat missions
- Coop mode allows players to fight alongside each other
- Fantastic graphics and atmospheric sound effects and music
Currently featuring over 100 playable aircrafts from the various armies of World War II (USA, UK, USSR, Japan, Germany, Italy and Australia) with plans to add even more at release. The available aircraft fall into one of four classes:
- Ground Attackers: responsible for taking out infantry, tanks and land targets
- Fighters: Fast and versatile; ideal for air-to-air combat but can be used in ground assault and bombing runs.
- Bombers: Vast destruction rained from above, taking out enemy facilities and personnel on land or sea.
- Torpedo Bombers: Coming in low and slow, with their dangerous manoeuvre comes great reward as a truly devastating bombing run can wipe out its target.
War Thunder features a dynamic and complex system for tracking damage, where even a single, accurate shot can take out certain key functions and components on an aircraft and even so far as to hinder an airplanes manoeuvrability, or a shot at a fuel tank can to the plane into a fireball. With a number of vital mechanics on the plane there are equally a number of different factors and problems that can be inflicted with an accurate or lucky shot, however, those with a keen eye may not even aim for the plane, but instead can try to target the cockpit and take out the pilot instead!