Valiant Hearts: The Great War PC Games
- In stock
- Experience a story of crossed destinies and a broken love in Valiant Hearts: The Great War on PC.
- Go back through history in this emotional adventure game, delivered as an animated comic book adventure.
- Move into action and help your heroes survive the Great War by solving puzzles or sneaking through enemy lines.
- This fictitious story takes you back to famous WW1 locations, like Reims or Montfaucon, revisiting historical battles on the Western Front.
- A team of senior artists at Ubisoft Montpellier brings Valiant Hearts to life, making the most of the UbiArt Framework and its motto “Bringing Art to Life”.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
In Valiant Hearts, the lives of all these characters are inextricably drawn together over the course of the game. Friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each one as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.
An animated comic book adventure
From the green forests of the French countryside, to dank trenches and snowy fields, go back through history in this emotional adventure game delivered with a unique tone and art style.
A mix of exploration, action and puzzles
Move into action and help your heroes survive the Great War by solving puzzles or sneaking through enemy lines… live a touching and comical adventure.
Follow the stories of these Valiant Hearts...
Lost in the middle of the trenches, play each of these characters and help a young German soldier find his love!
… And their faithful canine companion
With the help of your trusty companion’s canine sense of smell, send him through barbed-wire obstacles and shell holes to solve puzzles or avoid enemies… Rely on him: this dog will be your best friend!
Relive the Great War
This fictitious story takes you back to famous WW1 locations, like Reims or Montfaucon, revisiting historical battles on the Western Front, such as the Battle of the Marne or the Battle of the Somme!
Powered by UbiArt Framework
Valiant Hearts makes the most of the UbiArt Framework and its motto “Bringing Art to Life”. This powerful engine provides the ability to transfer creative concepts and bring them to life in video games.
A team of senior artists at Ubisoft Montpellier
Small is beautiful: a small but highly talented team, including the Audio and Art Directors of games such as Beyond Good & Evil and Peter Jackson’s King Kong, and key level designers on Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends.