Uncharted: Drake's Fortune PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Taking full advantage of the power of PS3, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune is developed using proprietary technology that promises to impress players with incredibly realistic characters and lifelike environments.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, brings players into a world ripe with realism and unexpected juxtapositions. A fallible hero akin to those depicted in pulp-adventure genre films, Nathan Drake brings a humanity and believability never seen before in video gaming, enabled entirely through PS3 technology advancements.
A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on an exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. In Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, the search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Features:
- Find Drake’s Fortune: Use maps and ancient artifacts, uncover clues and unravel mysteries to find a forgotten island and a treasure that was thought to have never existed
- Explore exotic locations: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune sees players traverse through living jungles and spectacular 400-year-old ruins.
- Co-operation is key: Drake’s companions and allies play an important role in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, through cooperative mechanics, gunplay and exploration.
- Experience fast-paced gunplay: use a variety of environmental elements for cover, shoot enemies off of moving vehicles in high speed chases and more.
- Drake's Fortune Fighting: Use an array of hand-to-hand fighting moves to put your enemy off balance. Anything from wild haymaker punches to running drop-kicks.
- Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune animation: Naughty Dog's advanced animation techniques allow Drake to switch seamlessly. He can reload his weapon while dodging bullets and find cover behind a wall, all in one smooth natural motion.
- Lifelike emotion: Drake's Fortune characters express lifelike emotion using gesture and facial expression through the use of Naughty Dog’s proprietary Wrinkle Mapping Facial Animation system.
- High-definition range lighting: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune delivers full floating point color calculations yielding an unequaled level of realism and detail.
- Hyper realistic water: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune boasts physics based Wave Simulation paired with cutting edge Refraction/Reflection rendering techniques.
- A vibrant living environment: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune utilises next generation rendering techniques such as Bump Mapping, Parallax Mapping, Blend Shaders, Global Illumination, Runtime Shadows and Real Time Shadows, Naughty Dog has created a vibrant living environment.