- PC Games
- Xbox 360
- Go Ultra with Ultra Street Fighter IV which includes a whole host of new content for Super Street Fighter IV.
- New challengers Decapre, Elena, Hugo, Poison, and Rolento are here to join the fight, making a total of 44 characters available!
- Take the battle to a range of new stages included.
- Upload your best moments to YouTube and let the whole world see you Street Fighter skill.
Ever since its initial release, the Street Fighter IV series has remained the most popular competitive fighting game franchise on the planet and continues to smash records in terms of tournament attendance and stream viewers. Now, the series evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PlayStation 3. Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering. This version of the game includes all previous costume DLC released for the series, making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV!
- New Characters: Five new characters, including: Poison, Hugo, Elena, and Rolento, join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles, bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
- New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
- Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
- New Modes and Features: Brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
- Team Battle Mode – allows players to team up online in elimination style 3v3 battles. The health bar carries over from each match, making it the ultimate test of endurance.
- Online Training Mode – gives players new options to train together with their friends online.
- Red Focus – players can now utilize super meter to absorb multiple hitting attacks, allowing them to go on the offensive in situations that were not possible before.
- Delayed Standing – creates new mind games and gameplay depth by allowing players to slightly delay their wake up timing.
- Ultra Combo Double – provides players the option to use both Ultra Combos during a match, at the cost of reduced damage.